Forums > General > Hello... (lots of V8 content!)

HELLO... (LOTS OF V8 CONTENT!)
Prev | 1234 | Next

drophead said...

Those rimz 8)

All you old barstewards can fvck off :lol:

Exactly fussy wheels work well with simple lines and vice versa. That is the tits 8)

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Love the Corado! Really fancied a VR6 Storm. :)

I also prefer your Merc on the standard wheels but I am an old fart! :roll:

robinoz said...

drophead said...

Those rimz 8)

All you old barstewards can fvck off :lol:

Exactly fussy wheels work well with simple lines and vice versa. That is the tits 8)

Needs more dish though:

--

Cheers,
Mike

The slammed cars are not for me, but they don't offend me either. Each to their own, I like to see something different!

For me, this is the most nicely executed car of the lot:

Which 1er is it?

Oh, and welcome to the forum!:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Welcome, Mr. Midnight :)

--

Dragons must be sad on their birthdays.

duncs500 said...

The slammed cars are not for me, but they don't offend me either. Each to their own, I like to see something different!

Which 1er is it?

Was a 1.8 ED iirc.

--

Hungry Hungry Hippos at the Ritz champion 2012.

duncs500 said...

Which 1er is it?

Thanks buddy.It's one of my favourites too. It was 2009 118d Sport - 2.0 turbo diesel, half leather sports seats, pro sound system w/Bluetooth and iPod. Also had fully adjustable coilovers, 18x8 BBS CH's and black grills. Great little car - stupidly cheap to run, especially compared to the CL500!

Updated November 10, 2012 at 5:54 PM

caneswell said...

Needs more dish though:

I absolutely loved Fatmike's CL500 - one reason I wanted to modify mine. He's got a CLk63 Black Series now iirc.

JustMax said...

jimmymidnight said...

edfiasco said...

Can we have some pics of your old cars too Jim 8)

Here you go:

My old Jag:

Terrible 2.9l engine, terrible build quality, but not bad for a 18 year olds car!

Then my clio (which would not die, no matter how hard I tried!)

That's some change right there! :D

woops, got those 2 the wrong way round, I swapped the Clio FOR the Jag.

NicDale said...

Sure I've seen that cl on E38?

Probably mate, im on there quite a bit.

Alan said...

great selection of cars, with or without the wheels !.

It sounds likely you rarely buy them new ?

I've only ever bought one new, the 1-series. never been in the position to buy the cars I want fresh out the dealer... One day though.

Here are a few shots from the ring a couple of months ago. It was my first ever trip there - Im definitely going back next year, I just need to find something that is as comfy and easy to drive there and back as the CL is, but more agile and with better legs for the circuit.

Love the look of that generation of CL...215? 216? Can't remember. Not sure about the lowered looks but then everybody is different, each to their own.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Cheers mate, it's a facelift W215 model.

selij said...

hello everyone,what's up.
room for rent for travellers

:lol: your obviously not from the UK, her majesty is often very accommodating with accommodation for travelers in the UK 8)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

i blame too many kids being breast fed on that afterbirth film series fast and the furious for this ridickulous fashion ...

--

WIBBLE

...except these are nothing like "Fast and Furious" style cars???

Plus if some of us didn't go out and change a few bits and be a bit different, we'd all be driving estate agent spec white Audis like everyone else in a cheap suit...

We're all allowed an opinion!

jimmymidnight said...

Plus if some of us didn't go out and change a few bits and be a bit different, we'd all be driving estate agent spec white Audis like everyone else in a cheap suit...

ill take cheap suit over the 17yo drug dealer look 8)

but seriously its your motor go with what you like, not my cup of tea for sure but each to their own ;)

Updated November 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM

--

WIBBLE

jimmymidnight said...

Then why did you get so uptight about the negative comments you got earlier in the thread then. :roll:

--

securitycheck said...

I love the way that half the people on here design F1 cars for a living. :roll:

Eric Pisch said...

jimmymidnight said...

ill take cheap suit over the 17yo drug dealer look 8)

but seriously its your motor go with what you like, not my cup of tea for sure but each to their own ;)

It's ok mate, I know what you mean, each to their own and all that. :)

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular