Forums > General > Hello... (lots of V8 content!)

HELLO... (LOTS OF V8 CONTENT!)
Prev | 1234 | Next

John said...

I can't see what all the fuss is about, looks alright to me.

They're all well jelly.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

JustMax said...

jimmymidnight said...

Wow, don't hold back on the niceties guys, people might start to think you're really a bunch of nice guys, not people who were never educated in common courtesy...

Hi Jimmy

Love the Ferrari, hate the lowered Merc. Just my opinion, if we all liked the same thing the world would be a boring place.

Hi there, thank you for your input, and I completely agree with your statement about liking the same things... We'd all be in silver mondeos if that was the case! Thank the powers above that we aren't! :)

Mito Man said...

No pics of the 650?

Here you buddy!

It's a lovely car, driven it many times (mainly when the Merc is broken) and I might be buying it off him when he changes it.

JustMax said...

Hi Jimmy

Love the Ferrari, hate the lowered Merc. Just my opinion, if we all liked the same thing the world would be a boring place.

+1

God you're a bunch of miserable c*nts sometimes. Not to everyones taste I know but Jim is proper car nut and one of the nicest people I know.

Hi Jim!

--

Hungry Hungry Hippos at the Ritz champion 2012.

jimmymidnight said...

Mito Man said...

No pics of the 650?

Here you buddy!

It's a lovely car, driven it many times (mainly when the Merc is broken) and I might be buying it off him when he changes it.

Lovely!

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Can we have some pics of your old cars too Jim 8)

--

Hungry Hungry Hippos at the Ritz champion 2012.

Does your dad live in Windlesham? I see a red F430 in that spec parked on the road there.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

edfiasco said...

God you're a bunch of miserable c*nts sometimes. Not to everyones taste I know but Jim is proper car nut and one of the nicest people I know.

Hi Jim!

Hey Ed!

Fortunately im not easily offended, especially by keyboard warriors haha!

I'll get some pics of cars of the past soon!

David_Yu said...

Does your dad live in Windlesham? I see a red F430 in that spec parked on the road there.

No sorry, and if we did it definitely wouldn't be parked on the road!

Hello and welcome.

6 series looks lovely, not so keen on the Merc in slammed spec. Not sure it suits the car, can't work out why.

--

Cheers,
Mike

edfiasco said...

Here you go:

My old Jag:

Terrible 2.9l engine, terrible build quality, but not bad for a 18 year olds car!

Then my clio (which would not die, no matter how hard I tried!)

I also had a bora and a 1.8t A4, but they were boring and a bit rubbish, then I bought this:

VW Corrado with a 2.0 16v ABF lump in it... I miss this car more than any other car i've owned!

Then I had this for a while - E320 CDI AG - lovely to own and drive, plenty of pull from the straight 6 diesel too!

That got wrecked, and I was given this S class for about 3-4 months to live in, which could have been worse ;)

Then the merc went and I decided to, for the first time, buy something new out of the dealer, so I bought this little 1 series a couple of years ago:

Then I started working from home, which led me to the CL500 as i've always loved them. Currently thinking about changing it in the new year, a bit of a 26th birthday present if you will - looking at either an AMG W221 S class or maybe CLS55 / M3 - but who knows, i tend to change my mind pretty fast!

jimmymidnight said...

edfiasco said...

Here you go:

My old Jag:

Terrible 2.9l engine, terrible build quality, but not bad for a 18 year olds car!

Then my clio (which would not die, no matter how hard I tried!)

That's some change right there! :D

jimmymidnight said...

That looks great. 8)

CH's on the 1'er :D also look lovely.

We'll try not to let the fact ed obviously knows you go against you :( ;)

He should have warned you that people on here can appear cnuty initially. And subsequently.

Thick skin does work best - but do save yourself from unneccessary lolpolice aggro and stop saying haha in every post. Then you'll get on fine. :)

Sure I've seen that cl on E38?

jimmymidnight said...

That looks the nuts8)

Fwiw, my e23 735i will be similar in execution when I er, finish it:lol:

Very nice selection of cars mate8)

great selection of cars, with or without the wheels !.

It sounds likely you rarely buy them new ?

PugRallye2 said...

Apologies, but that Merc looks awful lowered on those rims...

Almost as vile is using the word "rims" instead of wheels ;)

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Those rimz 8)

All you old barstewards can fvck off :lol:

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Flewy said...

jimmymidnight said...

That looks the nuts8)

Flewy is correct.

It also sounds correct as well.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular