Forums > General > Spotted (no pics).

SPOTTED (NO PICS).
Previous | 12 | Next

Meriva VXR.
Maybe not particularly exciting, but certainly not particularly common. It's only the second I've seen, the first being a European cousin in the 'ring carpark with smoke pouring from the brakes after a spirited lap :D
It was very black and very clean, I'll have to have a search for bhp etc for them.

--

Get in the back of the van

Same 1.6 turbo that's in the original Corsa VXR IIRC. So about 180BHP.

Interesting car, but not much more than that IMO.

Noble M400 just rumbled by.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Orange Noble M600 a few days ago, 2 x 2013 Range Rovers last week and a CLS Shooting Brake today.

CLS looked a bit odd but the M600 and RRs were lovely!

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Saw an E46 CSL yesterday. Very rare here as never officially imported. Could have been a good copy I guess but had the air intake hole.

A CSL is always a good spot/hear 8)

I've seen more Nobles over time than the aforementioned Meriva :P

I'm looking forward to seeing a Shooting, though I think it would have worked better on the mk1.

--

Get in the back of the van

I saw a Noble M12 GTO3R or whatever it's called in Childwall on Tuesday in blue. Looked the tits and sounded great as it burbled by. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

nuttinnew said...

A CSL is always a good spot/hear 8)

Love the CSL. There is one at my gym... Awesome car8)

--

orange 997 GT3 RS pulling out the macdonalds service station on the A20 near brands hatch on thursday about 7.30am

very nice it was as well

Updated November 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Mini cooper, I think a jcw, That's all fine and relatively mundane your say, butt it had a wing. A hilarious, sh1tty, PLASTIC, single-plain, two-leg, smaller-version-of-a-dtm-wing wing, on the top of the little hatchback-top-spoiler thingy. Soooo awful.

Leeds city centre multi story this morning. A Ferrari spider of sorts, dropping the roof and giving it plenty of the loud pedal. I gave the driver the nod of approvment he gave it another squirt! 8) made my day

Eric Pisch said...

orange 997 GT3 RS pulling out the macdonalds service station on the A20 near brands hatch on thursday about 7.30am

very nice it was as well

GT3 RS's have a bad rep at that petrol station.

--

Clio 182/Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400

phut said...

Mini cooper, I think a jcw, That's all fine and relatively mundane your say, butt it had a wing. A hilarious, sh1tty, PLASTIC, single-plain, two-leg, smaller-version-of-a-dtm-wing wing, on the top of the little hatchback-top-spoiler thingy. Soooo awful.

Like this?

_Andy said...

Eric Pisch said...

very nice it was as well

in what way?

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Had a bit of motorway tag (non-contact ;)) with a new shape Boxster S. First I've seen on the road, I'm a fan, looked lovely. Lost a bit of the compact look of the old one though.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Marcos Mantara spotted in town.

Eric Pisch said...

_Andy said...

Eric Pisch said...

very nice it was as well

in what way?

Not my pics, guess he was trying to beat the 10.30 cut off for McD's breakfast :D

--

Clio 182/Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400

2 VX220's a Aston V12 and a Cayman R all on the M6 this afternoon

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Spotted one of these on Sunday

--

A 2012 Range Rover Overfinch, it looked bloody lovely 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular