Forums > General > Ooooooh I want

OOOOOOH I WANT
Previous | 12 | Next

Looks THE Bees bollocks.

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

Ding-dong...

I love that the air-vent under the steering wheel is the same as the main vent on the dash.

Yes.

That is all.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Like.

Come on Euromillions!!

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

They sound vile... oh no wait

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

Today I am mostly lusting after this.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Tim is correct. It would be nice to think that they might even hold their value since the new one isn't a proper Maser, but that's rather hopeful.

come to pappa

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Jobbo said...

Tim is correct. It would be nice to think that they might even hold their value since the new one isn't a proper Maser, but that's rather hopeful.

Agreed. As already mentioned, the new QP has lost all of the magic of the original. They seem to get better looking and more desirable the older they get.

_CC_ said...

They sound vile... oh no wait

Love the racket it makes on the pit-lane limiter :)

I have to admit that it looks and sounds good. Maybe McLaren should offered this as a road car8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

If i win the Euro-Millions I'll take five (go racing with some friends...). And Tim's QP.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Tim said...

Today I am mostly lusting after this.

Buy or do not. There is no lust.

I vote BUY incidentally. (You - not me).

8) to the QP definite contender.

--

BMW Car Magazine

I like this finish

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Jobbo said...

But aren't all the parts "Ferrari" priced when it enevitably goes wrong? :lol:

Very nice cars indeed, though. Will you be getting one Simon?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

mattcambs said...

Jobbo said...

No, doesn't come in estate form and I can't afford the warranty :D

Do you reckon the new one will have parts that are Chrysler priced?

Updated November 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM

mattcambs said...

Jobbo said...

According to various threads on PH, they're not that ruinous to run. I only do 4-5k a year in "my" car.

Very tempting to replace the A8 with one when it inevitably expires beyond economical repair. Kid friendly too!

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Alex88 said...

Agreed. As already mentioned, the new QP has lost all of the magic of the original. They seem to get better looking and more desirable the older they get.

And the most enticing part is they are available for Mondeo money:)

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular