Forums > General > Britain cutting aid to India in 2015

BRITAIN CUTTING AID TO INDIA IN 2015
Previous | 1 | Next

About fvcking time this happened. Surely the government there can help out its own people rather than carrying out aimless missions to space.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

About fvcking time this happened. Surely the government there can help out its own people rather than carrying out aimless missions to space.

I agree! Which is mildly worrying! :oops:

Fully agree, certainly India has a lot of problems, but there does appear to be something fundamentally wrong in accepting aid while also trying to develop a space programme :?

Corruption is however a massive issue, so I question how much of the aid actually goes to the people it's aimed at, and how much just lines the pockets of the wealthy...

Cheers, Rich

--

_ said...

I only ever drink drive when I'm properly cunted.

I am afraid the poor will always remain poor in India, mostly due to discrimination by their own countrymen.

As our aid is 'peanuts' they should send us some as we are in dire straights.

2015, should be done tomorrow.

Carl.

Mito Man said...

Chav's could also fee and clothe their kids properly, rather than pissing their money on booze and drugs.

They could do that. But they don't. Hence the need for a 3rd party to step in and take action.

That's why we give India aid.

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

Also Mito Boy - you could have a read-up about British Colonial Rule of India.

It might make you realise why Britain in particular has a moral obligation to give aid. GB got pretty rich on the backs of Jonny Foreigner!

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

India described our aid as peanuts - they can do without it then cant they.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular