Forums > General > Warrington to Neath

WARRINGTON TO NEATH
Previous | 1 | Next

Any suggestions? Google Maps gives the A483 as a twistier option to the M6.

Cheers,

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

A483 will take a fair bit longer but it'll be more interesting.

If you're planning to take the M6 route, worth taking the M50 and the A465 (Heads of the Valleys road); there are a couple of miles of roadworks at the beginning of the M50 currently but it's a much nicer route than M5/M4 and quicker too. Plus no toll.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

The HOTV is not the point-n-squirt between roundabouts fest that it once was, but is still a bloody good road. And in all my years of hacking along it between Swansea and Gloucester, and despite all the poxy signage, I think I can count on the fingers on one hand the amount of scamera vans I've seen (thankfully ;))

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Thanks Jobbo and Shock. I might plump for the A483 on the way down. I'm leaving in just over an hour so shouldn't get caught up in much traffic (unless anyone knows better). As for point and squirt, it might be more about conservation of momentum in a Mazda 2!

Might try the HOTV on the way back though. Depends on if I want to get to a nice easy motorway quickly or not I suppose.

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular