Forums > General > El Weekend

EL WEEKEND
Previous | 1234 | Next

Blatant it's my birthday today thread really.;)

Tonight - Out tonight with the missus for dinner and a couple of drinks.

...and that's about it. Pretty quiet then, but moving house later in the month is far more exciting than my birthday TBH, and I need to save money for that. Big night out back end of the month up in Manc to make up for lack of partying this weekend anyway.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

HBYOC :)

Happy birthday mate!

Tonight - nothing much, quiet one as wife is working over the weekend.

Tomorrow - parents are over from Copenhagen so we're gathering at ours for dinner.

Sunday - nothing much planned. If her ladyship finishes work early enough maybe go for a walk.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Today - day off so I'm just about to go out on the bike for a couple of hours. Later, after the trackday on Sunday brake dust has welded itself to the rear alloy wheels so I'll be attacking those with wonder wheels. Then I'll be swapping over to my winter tyres.

Sat + Sun - nowt

Friday - Karate (British Military Martial Arts to be accurate) and Curry. Usual Friday stuff. Nipper is going 2 grading’s on the same day in a few weeks so we're trying to get in as many session as we can. He should be fine but they don't just give them away.

Saturday and Sunday - More DIY. Hallway and landing is finished so we need to order blinds, a new carpet and a Banister. Also need to crack on with the nippers room so that's been undercoated top to bottom so next is to do the roof and coving.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

John said...

brake dust has welded itself to the rear alloy wheels so I'll be attacking those with wonder wheels.

Wonder Wheels :(

HBD.

No real plans for me although I'm going dog walking shortly, and not because I like dogs.. :P

Cheers chaps. People in the office say I don't look a day over 35.:(

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

MHR Duncs!

Tonight I'm going to see The Wedding Present in Manchester with a mate (unless he cries off because he's got manflu)

Nothing planned for the rest of the weekend so we'll see what happens.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

duncs500 said...

Cheers chaps. People in the office say I don't look a day over 35.:(

:lol:

Happy birthday, you old git!

Fri - off to BFI with g/f to watch The Shining. I've never seen the film, only bits, so looking forward to it.

Sat
- work for a few hours then catching up with friends later in the day.

Sun - open book. But will be observing Memorial Sunday.

I'm actually hoping hector Riva hooks me up with winning numbers tonight or tomorrow8)

--

I don't like dolphins...

27Gilles said...

Fri - off to BFI with g/f to watch The Shining. I've never seen the film, only bits, so looking forward to it.

Great film (book is better of course). 8)

RED RUM! :shock:

Happy birthday buddy.

Not much planned for weekend myself probably wash and polish the car.

mik said...

John said...

brake dust has welded itself to the rear alloy wheels so I'll be attacking those with wonder wheels.

I wouldn't use it on anything decent :D

John said...

mik said...

John said...

I wouldn't use it on anything decent :D

Phew. :D

NotoriousREV said...

The Wedding Present

Jez there's a blast from my "16 years old, Paisley Shirt, Oxblood Docs and Crombie Coat wearing" past :lol:

Updated November 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Off to a cottage just south of Bideford for the weekend.

Waiting for NanoChoo to arrive.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Happy birthday Mr Duncs :)

Out to an engagement party tonight darn sarf, then tomorrow generally being cool and relaxing. Sunday will be spent trying to fix the Landy.

Hoping for a job interview phonecall at some point in the next few weeks before Christmas so generally walking around nervous.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

mik said...

27Gilles said...

Great film (book is better of course). 8)

RED RUM! :shock:

I prefer the movie. The book has that classic Steven King "I don't know how to finish a story" thing.

I'm going round to my mate's house to play this tonight. Sounds kind of lame but it might get fun if I drink enough.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular