FAO SEB AND FERRETTY MAN
Previous | 1 | Next

stop fannying about :lol:

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

Why?

--

Ben

I didn't get past the title. Anyone who rides, has ridden or wants to ride a unicycle will be rounded up and sent to the camps in the first wave when my Utopian Vision of Britain comes to fruition.

--

The politics of failure have failed. We must make them work again.

What Rev said. All Unicyclists are crusty, juggling wankers and they shall be killed with fire when I'm in charge.

--

I often drive for a road travel

How silly does that look, they cant even go fast.

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

They appear to have a deficit of wheels :lol:

I suppose they are lighter to carry, as that's what they must have been doing for the majority of the time :D

In fairness, they both look to be pretty skilled at what is a fundamentally flawed method of transport (although I suppose you could say that about most things really). However when making progress involves flailing an arm around like a complete spacker then you just end up looking utterly ridiculous :P

Having seen MTB unicyclists at Red Bull 24 hour race (now Mountain Mayhem) they are all certifiable :lol:

Cheers, Rich

--

JL said...

I think that of all people on here likely to perform rear wash and wipe on my tradesman's entrance, Rich is not likely to be one of them.

I look forward to this being in the next olympics. 8)

seen some crazy fool on a unicycle doing the london to brighton cycle last year . it was about 35 miles in when I past him

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular