Forums > General > New Car..

NEW CAR..
Previous | 1 | Next

tyres. :)

My goodness I noticed the difference between barely legal Hankooks and brand new Goodyears. Went to Kelso on the back roads and it felt like a brand new car.

Since I went karting it has felt like an absolute barge so it honestly felt like a new car again. Totally chuffed. :D

I just swapped my summer tires with very worn skinny winter tires on the family bus. Its never great at the best of times, but with those things on its just bad.
Always amazes me how much of a difference tires make to the driving experience. Enjoy the fresh rubber!

So you didn't consider the Toyo T1-Rs that I recommended after you bought the Goodyears?

--

Speed holes.

Marv said...

So you didn't consider the Toyo T1-Rs that I recommended after you bought the Goodyears?

Nope, I am an inconsiderate sod though! :)

Also I had them on my Celica nd didn't think much of their wet weather performance and that is not so helpful in Soctland.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular