Forums > General > Car crime

CAR CRIME
Previous | 1 | Next

Just when I was really begining to appreciate the 458, somebody has to go and ruin it:x

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Why do we not have a vomitting smilie?

--

JL said...

It's a valid point from Gavin (a phrase I use rarely!)

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Someone needs to pay....
The Verdit Is

Is that Tony Hadley's? :?

Mario Balotellis Bent GT ruined:evil:

--

McSwede said...

That 458 is FUCKING AWESOME 8) - what's wrong with you lot?

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

27Gilles said...

Mario Balotellis Bent GT ruined:evil:

Is that some kind of Rorschach test? Or does he think the cameras can't see the car if it is camouflaged?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

JL said...

it looks better than a stock 458, thats not saying much thou

--

'Je suis Clarkson' !!!

WIBBLE

JL said...

I suspect you've been living for too long in Dubai :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

I thought that just after I'd posted :lol:

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular