Forums > General > What if?

WHAT IF?
Previous | 1 | Next

Imagine if the design had caught on Click :shock:

Suppose it would keep the bugs off your screen.

--

BMW Car Magazine

We'd be enjoying a bag of Bradley Wiggins crisps right about now.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Needs wings!8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Looks stupid. And I imagine there's quite a bit of wind noise.

Cooling problems would be a thing of the past (as would any pedestrians/cyclists getting in the way)!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

DeskJockey said...

Cooling problems would be a thing of the past (as would any pedestrians/cyclists getting in the way)!

:lol:

--

DeskJockey said...

now if it could only sort out buses all my london travel problems would be fixed with this thing :)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Am I alone in looking at this and thinking it has more than a hint of "catch that pigeon" about it?

--

My Glass is always half full

Pretty sure I saw that at Beaulieu. 8)

--

Entirely pointless

Markcoopers said...

Am I alone in looking at this and thinking it has more than a hint of "catch that pigeon" about it?

8)

I think if I were to ever see one on the road, and the driver was suitably attired and had his pooch with him, that it should be rather a good day.

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

I think if I were to ever see one on the road, and the driver was suitably attired and had his pooch with him, that it should be rather a good day.

Now you mention it, I picture Terry Thomas at the wheel:lol:

Updated November 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM

--

27Gilles said...

Now you mention it, I picture Terry Thomas at the wheel:lol:

It wouldn't look out of place parked next to this:o

I think you'll find those are air-scews.

Propellers go on the back and propel the vehicle...

Just sayin' ;)

PugRallye2 said...

Just sayin' ;)

Yeah just like how aeroplane props and mounted at the back of the.. er, oh.. ;):lol:

Updated November 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Flewy said...

PugRallye2 said...

Just sayin' ;)

Yeah just like how aeroplane props and mounted at the back of the.. er, oh.. ;):lol:

Meanwhile in the sky above Pugland:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular