Forums > General > It must suck to live on a small island.

IT MUST SUCK TO LIVE ON A SMALL ISLAND.
Previous | 12 | Next

I was just thinking about this. Visiting somewhere like the canary islands/Ibeza/Mallorca/Cyprus is lovely for a short vacation, but it must really be boring if you live there year round. There wouldn't be much to do and it would be even worse if you are a 'car enthusiast.' Plus it's not like the Isle of Wight where you can get a short ferry across to the mainland to have some fun.

It must be why they all drive those old fiat panda's in those places :?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

isle of man could be fun thou ;)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Some might say that the UK is a small island! (with often too much congestion to enjoy the roads)

--

Speed holes.

It has a point - a mate of mine worked on Turks and Caicos and reckoned the size of the place and limited things to do drive you mad after a while.

Yeah must be crap having beaches, great weather and to be banging tourists.

N said...

:lol:

--

Cheers

Rich

Mito Man said...

I was just thinking about this. Visiting somewhere like the canary islands/Ibeza/Mallorca/Cyprus is lovely for a short vacation, but it must really be boring if you live there year round. There wouldn't be much to do and it would be even worse if you are a 'car enthusiast.' Plus it's not like the Isle of Wight where you can get a short ferry across to the mainland to have some fun.

It must be why they all drive those old fiat panda's in those places :?

My younger brothers live on Tenerife. This is what they do:

--

Out of step with the forum.

N said...

Loud bars though Nathan :(

NotoriousREV said...

Nice looking ladies. He must suffer horribly.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

You tailor your fun to the location shirley, I'm sure I'd have a jet ski and suchlike if I had year round access to beaches and sun.. I wouldn't care a jot about driving. Revs' pics pretty much sum it up imo. :lol:

Those girls are mingers and everyone on here's missus is far better looking. :D

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

Those girls are mingers and everyone on here's missus is far better looking. :D

blocked at work :(

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Till winter arrives, then you're fvcked. I reckon I'd still get bored of that beach lifestyle since there won't be enough variety. Remember, I'm talking about living there for life.

PS the girl in the first pic on the right is a proper minger, the other 2 I would.

Updated November 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

--

Mito Man said...

Till winter arrives, then you're fvcked. I reckon I'd still get bored of that beach lifestyle since there won't be enough variety. Remember, I'm talking about living there for life.

Yeah, they hate when the temperature plummets to 22C.

--

Out of step with the forum.

DeskJockey said...

NotoriousREV said...

Nice looking ladies. He must suffer horribly.

Punching well above their weight, there.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

NotoriousREV said...

Mito Man said...

Yeah, they hate when the temperature plummets to 22C.

This. /\

Sounds awful, how do they manage :roll:

Its not like you can really go out and enjoy driving in this country for half the year either, if you insist on comparing the two lifestyles.

I'm not talking about purely driving.
Actually there's no point arguing. I forget you guys mostly live up north in crap towns so anything's better than living here...

End thread.

--

Mito Man said...

I'm not talking about purely driving.
Actually there's no point arguing. I forget you guys mostly live up north in crap towns so anything's better than living here...

End thread.

Shut up child.

--

Cheers

Rich

Looks rubbish :D

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I must admit the idea of going out there and working as a watersports instructor in my late teens and early twenties did appeal.

Actually I can't remember why I didn't now.....:shock:

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular