Forums > General > Bradley Wiggins (not dead)

BRADLEY WIGGINS (NOT DEAD)
Previous | 12 | Next

Injured in a collision:( - Click

Speedy recovery Wiggo

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

poxy cyclists, getting in the way, ignoring the highway code, never slowing down even for red lights

and they don't even pay any road tax !!

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Saw that yesterday - GWS!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I know he's seen as a national hero etc but I don't get why everyone's going on about it? A cyclist comes off his bike and will make a full recovery complete non shocker.

Oh right - allow me to explain. The person in question is well-known to the public following recent sporting successes, and therefore any incidents or exploits in which he is involved will be of interest to the public. It's called "news" and has been around for some time now.

Any more questions, just let me know how I can help.

Alex88 said...

I know he's seen as a national hero etc but I don't get why everyone's going on about it? A cyclist comes off his bike and will make a full recovery complete non shocker.

I think you've answered your own question with the National Hero bit.

First thing I heard this morning on TV and on the radio was "Bradley Wiggins injured!"

Then Team Sky said:

Team Sky said on their website: "The injuries he has sustained are not thought to be serious and he's expected to make a full and speedy recovery."

I just think a common accident that is not serious does not warrant being the main topic of news. Of course it should be mentioned, but he's going to be fine so I don't see what the fuss is about.

In more news today :

Sources within the Palace advise that The Queen is believed to have comsumed a bowl of Kellogs Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes this morning (at around 08:45). She didn't manage to complete the hearty morning meal - leaving some of the little slices of peanuts floating in a little milky residue.

Fortunately a butler rushed to her aid - swishing the remaining contents down the sink, before popping both bowl and spoon into the royal dishwasher.

Stay tuned for more news later

mik said...

In more news today :

Sources within the Palace advise that The Queen is believed to have comsumed a bowl of Kellogs Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes this morning (at around 08:45). She didn't manage to complete the hearty morning meal - leaving some of the little slices of peanuts floating in a little milky residue.

Fortunately a butler rushed to her aid - swishing the remaining contents down the sink, before popping both bowl and spoon into the royal dishwasher.

And now for the weather: there will be some.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Chrisf said...

Alex88 said...

I think you've answered your own question with the National Hero bit.

national hero to people who like bicycles

john mcguinness is my personal 2 wheeled hero

--

WIBBLE

mik said...

In more news today :

I'm waiting for the update on her having a shite.

speedcamera said...

mik said...

In more news today :

I'm waiting for the update on her having a shite.

Some fruity gasses were inhaled at 09:38 by sources close to the queen herself, but - as yet - no known royal log generation.

:lol:

This is real news.

Mad ferret attack: Gran on mobility scooter bitten by crazed animal

Love this:

She tried to shoo it away but it sunk its teeth into her left ankle and she had to batter it over the head repeatedly

Fantastic picture of Richard Whitely. :D

mmm..... cankles..... <shudders>

My thoughts exactly! Richard is looking very young, or old in that picture.

Initial reports were that he had a broken wrist, several broken ribs, and was blue when the paramedics arrived.

Is that not the case?

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

Initial reports were that he had a broken wrist, several broken ribs, and was blue when the paramedics arrived.

Is that not the case?

sky showed pictures of him riding off from the hospital so if it is that bad hes a hard *******

Updated November 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

--

WIBBLE

As a professional cyclist, is it not a bit daft to be out in the dark during rush hour on your bike?

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

As a professional cyclist, maybe he just likes riding his bike?

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

NotoriousREV said...

As a professional cyclist, is it not a bit daft to be out in the dark during rush hour on your bike?

Average annual mileage for a pro cyclist is about 25k miles, a good chunk of it over the winter as they're focussing on races in the summer. That means riding in the dark sometimes, especially if you're famous enough to have other timesinks like sponsorship obligations, or just want to spend time with your young kids.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular