Previous | 1 | Next

Just sold by Tom Hartley for 3.5 mill !!!! :shock:

HERE DAILY FAIL CONTENT!

it appears the car has full LM mods but kept the standard interior

Updated November 7, 2012 at 6:06 AM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Worth every penny and more in my opinion. Gorgeous & very special car. Definitely top of my wish list.

Nice find Pisch, but odd thread title.

Notice they showed a photo of Rowan Atkinson's F1 after what looked like his first accident with it.It was looking considerably more secondhand after the last one. Anyone know if it got repaired?

looks superb, they look so much better with the deeper front bumper. not sure about the lights though, they normally have two round ones don't they?

i guess the ones in that are adapted from something else to give a projector type hid dipped beam.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

looks superb, they look so much better with the deeper front bumper. not sure about the lights though, they normally have two round ones don't they?

i guess the ones in that are adapted from something else to give a projector type hid dipped beam.

Not sure about the rectangular lights either, standard looks much better

Seem to remember some of the race cars had "double bubble" perspex cover over the lights

p7ulg said...

Notice they showed a photo of Rowan Atkinson's F1 after what looked like his first accident with it.It was looking considerably more secondhand after the last one. Anyone know if it got repaired?

i believe it is being fixed, there is a waiting list of about 18 months i think for work on F1s (other than services) despite the team being increased to 40 staff, one of the boatshoes guys crashed his F1 and it took over year to fix plus the mods he wanted and he changed the colour

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

One day.. it will be mine.. oh yes..

p7ulg said...

It was looking considerably more secondhand after the last one. Anyone know if it got repaired?

Bit of a Trigger's Broom that one.

exiges said...

p7ulg said...

It was looking considerably more secondhand after the last one. Anyone know if it got repaired?

Bit of a Trigger's Broom that one.

Yeah, it's been renewed at both ends now :lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular