Forums > General > Obama re-elected

OBAMA RE-ELECTED
Previous | 123 | Next

Yep he wins second term

--

For sure

noooo

no more mitt romney style :(

Mr Obomber got some superb PR from the storm, this pic did a lot of good for him, he couldn't have prayed for better PR tbh

Updated November 7, 2012 at 4:59 AM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

wow not even close, he mashed mitt, 303 v 203 seats atm

its funny how the US map looks when coloured in to the parties, all the creationist inbred mouth breeders vote Mitt lol

Updated November 7, 2012 at 6:23 AM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Phew. Don't have to pack the bags just yet :).
Watching the speech now.

Eric Pisch said...

wow not even close, he mashed mitt, 303 v 203 seats atm

Watching the BBC 10 O'Clock News last night, Huw was going on about it being close then Jeremy Vine did the predictions and it didn't look at all close. Interestingly inconsistent.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Glad they made the right choice in the end. The alternative would have been an unMittigated disaster.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Eric Pisch said...

noooo

no more mitt romney style :(

Mr Obomber got some superb PR from the storm, this pic did a lot of good for him, he couldn't have prayed for better PR tbh

You think that swayed votes?

In actual votes Obama only narrowly won by half a percent

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

I turned off America after I saw the controlled demolition of the twin towers. Anyone that has worked in construction knows a bit of avgas and a few office chairs does not melt 100,000 tons of steel. Well done the FBI for that slaughter/war/the continued murder :evil:

http://www.serendipity.li/wtc2.htm

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Oh dear oh dear.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

robinoz said...

I turned off America after I saw the controlled demolition of the twin towers. Anyone that has worked in construction knows a bit of avgas and a few office chairs does not melt 100,000 tons of steel. Well done the FBI for that slaughter/war/the continued murder :evil:

:roll:

MIC

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Oh look - it's that guy.

:roll:

Updated November 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM

The CIA, the FBI, the FDA and the AMPAS decided to destroy the WTC because they had stored in a decommissioned restroom of the WTC the evidences (made up film footages) that no Apollo mission reached the moon.
After years of thinking they were not able to find a simpler way.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

With Elvis chairing the meetings.

pilouil said...

The CIA, the FBI, the FDA and the AMPAS decided to destroy the WTC because they had stored in a decommissioned restroom of the WTC the evidences (made up film footages) that no Apollo mission reached the moon.
After years of thinking they were not able to find a simpler way.

Presumably they had that in one tower and the proof that it was Elvis that assassinated Diana in the other.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

robinoz said...

--

Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

robinoz said...

This has got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard about 9/11.

He's been an infrequent poster here for years - never knew he was a loon :shock:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I don't think Obama won it, so much as the Republicans lost it by fielding an elitist Mormon preacher FFS.
Any decent candidate would have probably won.

You can't blame anybody for the religion they're born into or grew up with, but this guy was a preacher of a particularly flakey even more obviously made up than most religion. It would be like electing Abu Hamza.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

DeskJockey said...

The alternative would have been an unMittigated disaster.

You're here all week aren't you?:roll::lol:

Well done to Mr O. Let's see how he takes it from here.

Updated November 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular