Forums > Gaming forum > Your order of Halo 4...

YOUR ORDER OF HALO 4...
Previous | 123 | Next

has been dispatched! 8) :D

Is here!

OMG!

--

Bunta's Tofu

Think they had some launch for this near my house last night, there was a helicopter flying round with a huge glowing disc hanging from it, it was rather impressive.8)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Curse our midday post! :evil:

3pm with us. Still, it saved the "I'm too poorly to go to school" argument, as he'll only miss half an hour.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Any time up to 2.30 here, used to be 8.30. Better turn up, my nephew ran all the way home from school yesterday as his mum misread my text and he thought it was coming yesterday, can't have him disappointed again.

I went to the midnight launch in L1 last night at Game. Queued for a good 45 mins or so but definitely worth it, I'm really enjoying it so far. Plays very well and the forerunner enemies are uber cool as are their weapons. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Got mine this morning. Will fire it up just to see the intro now.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Mine just arrived, just waiting for Xbox Live to update itself now :(

5 minutes in and it seems a nice improvement over the previous games which were hardly shabby!

Yeah graphics and smoothness seem much better than the earlier versions. And that intro cut scene was amazing quality.

Funny that the Master Chief has such a normal name! Did we know that from earlier games? And I didn't know Spartans were much taller than normal humans.

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

What John? Yeah that was mentioned in previous games. Grunts seem harder to kill now and don't automatically give grenades. Weapons run dry quicker too.

Updated November 6, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Yeah grunts are harder on Heroic and don't make comedy noises.

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Picked my copy up on the way home from work. Didn't even realise it was out this week until I read this thread :oops:

Zonda_ said...

5 minutes in and it seems a nice improvement over the previous games which were hardly shabby!

I was decidedly "meh" about all Halo games other than the original

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Totally forgot about this. Off to buy it right now.

I thought everyone bought this for the online multiplayer which is just awesome and played the campaign just as a side.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Does the bloody thing not autosave?! I played it for a few hours yesterday, making good progress, then fired it up again and it was back to the bit after the intro with no menu to select other saved games! FFS! :evil:

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Got it. But have work to do :(

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

I have taken a few days off. :oops:

--

Bunta's Tofu

exiges said...

Zonda_ said...

I was decidedly "meh" about all Halo games other than the original

+1

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular