Forums > Moaning forum > Christmas

CHRISTMAS
Previous | 12 | Next

Fuck right off. It's November.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

andybond said...

:shock:

+1

--

artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yep.

Christmas should start around midday on Christmas Eve and end the day after Stephens/Boxing...

I'm cooking for 8 adults and 3 kids on the day itself.. :?

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I tried to do early xmas shopping but ended up buying a book about muscle cars :oops::lol:

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

andybond said...

And only just November, it's not like its about to be December.

I'm going to start celebrating my birthday in June (my birthday is in September). If its good enough for Baby Jesus, it's good enough for me.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Harrods have had their Christmas works up for 2 months now. I think the Christmas lights in Oxford Street are going on tomorrow, so we must be pretty close.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Dinny_G said...

Yep.

Christmas should start around midday on Christmas Eve and end the day after Stephens/Boxing...

I'm cooking for 8 adults and 3 kids on the day itself.. :?

Correctness. As I say every year, ignore it until Christmas Eve and have a great few days.

Move to a country where Christianity is a minority religion (not quite the case in the UK yet surely?) and Christmas celebrations are no longer an issue. I shall be ignoring Christmas entirely this year, as I did last...

Cheers, Rich

--

_ said...

I only ever drink drive when I'm properly cunted.

It's just a symptom of living in a retail-driven society, rather than a nation which actually does something.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Uncooked miniature mince pies were made and frozen at the beginning of last month ready to be popped straight into the oven so they can be served warm to any December visitors.

Is this not normal behaviour? ;)

--

"Evana is witty and seemingly unfazed by anything"

"Ninja poster. Emerges from shadows deals killer blow/ comedy gold and disapearred from whence she came."

Tastefully kinky

This coming Sunday is armistice day, and more importantly my Birthday. Christmas is fair game after that, helped along by the fact I'm working on Christmas events for the next month :D

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

I bloody love Christmas! :lol:

<looks at yet another enormous pile of bikes waiting to be shipped>

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

I finish for Christmas Dec6th, that's when it starts for me (and only then cos I'll be attempting to get present buying done before Xmas Eve for a change).

Tim said...

Are you full time on the striders or is it still a second income for you?

Orange Cola said...

Tim said...

Are you full time on the striders or is it still a second income for you?

It's just another business, but it's very good business. :D

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Cool, when you buying a decent car and moving out from the starter home ?

I was in our local shopping centre at lunchtime and they have their decorations up already !!. Santa arriving next week too !

We've rented a nice cosy cottage the start of December and booked to go on the Severn Valley railway Santa train, cannot wait, the countdown to Christmas starts then.

Christmas can go suck a fvck.

Especially so in November.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular