Forums > evo magazine > EVO 177

EVO 177
Previous | 12 | Next

Guess it was EVO in Hawick with the Pagani then.

Bum! Should have asked for a sit in the car. :(

Excellent DVD with the new issue. It came through the post a bit battered but plays ok.

Simon

simonrockman said...

Excellent DVD with the new issue. It came through the post a bit battered but plays ok.

Simon

Glad you mentioned it, was about to bin the bag as I had assumed it was the usual junk. :)

Why when the 458 beat the 12C in the twin test is the 12C in eCOTY and the 458 is not?

Simon

The 12C is included because it is a revised model introduced during 2012. The 458 hasn't changed since 2010, so isn't included.

If you mean the 458 Spider (which is new for this year), we'd have loved to have included it in the test, as it would have undoubtedly been a strong contender, but it didn't happen. Nick explains why in the 'Nearly' Cars panel on p112 of the issue.

Great DVD guys!!! More of this in future please

Ian Eveleigh said...

If you mean the 458 Spider (which is new for this year), we'd have loved to have included it in the test, as it would have undoubtedly been a strong contender, but it didn't happen. Nick explains why in the 'Nearly' Cars panel on p112 of the issue.

Will it involve Ferrari not being able to sent an 86 strong team to make sure that the car is in optimum condition AT ALL TIMES?

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

One futher question guys, why wont you include the Agera R? With Jethro having driven one for Car and Driver recently, surely he could have bagged one for the test? There cannot be a more exciting supercar out there just now, than the bonkers Agera...would have made a good foil for the more polished Pagani... Poor old Koenigsegg never seem to get a look in!

Thats my only grumble on a different and enjoyable ECOTY, well done people..:P

Good Issue EVo, have not had to chance to read all of the EVO COTY. Where was the Ferrari F12? I was looking forward to seeing a showdown between Ferrari and Pagani.

Ian Eveleigh said...

The 12C is included because it is a revised model introduced during 2012. The 458 hasn't changed since 2010, so isn't included.

Ian,

The DVD was superb, the best 30 mins of auto pron i have seen in a very long time, just a bunch of passionate guys talking and driving an eclectic mix of auto erotica with no ego, agenda or an ounce clarksonitius in sight.

Keep it up please :D

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I didn't get a DVD with my 177? Are international copies left out??

I've still not got my UK subs version. :(

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

@seanpburke

Sorry, we weren't able to include the DVD on international editions due to postage restictions. We will be uploading the track battles onto both evo.co.uk and our YouTube channel soon, though!

--

Motoring Editor

I didn't receive a DVD with my (UK) subscription. How do I go about getting a copy?

Thanks

Mike Duff said...

@seanpburke

Sorry, we weren't able to include the DVD on international editions due to postage restictions. We will be uploading the track battles onto both evo.co.uk and our YouTube channel soon, though!

hi mike
that's a pity.

A French magazine (sportauto france) does also dvd's , we the international subscribers are getting it too.

I would like the possibilty to download the dvd for my self. ( in the future you could send us (the international subscribers)a special key, which enables us to download the content)

Best Regards
Cerb-Ch(Robert)

Looking at the results Nick Trott's ratings matched the overall 123456. Why didn't Tiff get to vote?

Simon

Updated November 7, 2012 at 8:19 AM

when is the ipad version coming out?

--

Done.

BTW: A note to the art department, in the eCoty opening DPS the Morgan entirely disappears into the gutter thanks to the perfect binding.

It will however make a fantastic poster.

Simon

Just downloaded 177 on the iPad and yet again it's randomly crashing :(

evo team... pleeeeeeeeease can you get Adobe to build and test a proper issue for once, it's really annoying having to wait for patched versions each month!

--

Follow my Ultima Can Am Build here -> www.facebook.com/ultima.can.am.build

DVD with a magazine? Did you guys have a stack of unused CD-Rs sitting on your desk for the last 5 years and thought of a good way to get rid of them?

This is like being at a Honda product development meeting.

Yet again you seem to have a problem sending this stuff overseas, well no surprise there. Is the Fasicination VHS tape of Jethro in the Car and Driver European review of the Ruf Yellowbird vs the new model coming out in next months edition?

Please guys get with the programme and start to ustilise the technology better and reduce your costs.

Updated November 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular