Forums > evo magazine > EVO and CAR

EVO AND CAR
Previous | 1 | Next

Is it my imagination,or is CAR getting more like EVO these days and EVO more like CAR?? Check out this months CAR, the hot hatch feature could have come straight out of EVO, what with the track test etc. EVO features more and more every day type cars in "first drives" so i think the two mags are now very evenly matched...in fact ive bought both of them for the past two months....:)

Second that.

Having said that EVO is still my favourite car magazine at present although the gap is certainly closing - particularly in the last 6-12 months.

Updated November 7, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Haven't read Car for years. Is McNamara (spelling?) still editing it?

Updated November 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM

--

BMW Car Magazine

I have bought CAR only a handful of times in the past 6 1/2 years...
Everytime I have bought it I have been dissapointed

Subscribe to both. Starting to prefer Car.

Yeah I had noticed they are going for the same look.
Sure makes a change from the MILF version of EVO - Octane Magazine.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

As above, every time I buy car, it's disappointing. Evo is yet to disappoint imho.

Well I read a CAR when my girlfriend was getting her hair done yesterday and whilst it looked fantastic and mostly read well there was an arrogance which shone through more than anything . It never used to be like that

action jack84 said...

Well I read a CAR when my girlfriend was getting her hair done yesterday and whilst it looked fantastic and mostly read well there was an arrogance which shone through more than anything . It never used to be like that

That's been my opinion of it since the late 80's!

funny this, I picked up the current issue of CAR just yesterday, and it does seem to have improved considerably. They certainly have the best collection of long termers by far, and I am not sure if this has any reflection on the number/ type of readers ?

I read the car reviews every week and get the more knowledge about cars.

Jolly good.

I've actually bought the last two issues of Car, having deserted it a few years ago when the quality went south. It seems pretty good to me now and I'll probably continue for a while.

--

BMW Car Magazine

I started reading Car in Oct: different, but good. Better than wasting my money on TG!

--

Cheers,

Ian

Car is doing a £20 sub for the year deal at the moment!... :shock:

--

Cheers,

Ian

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular