Forums > General > 1600BHP SuperVeyron?

1600BHP SUPERVEYRON?
Previous | 12 | Next

Read quite a few rumors about such a thing recently. The rumor mill is suggesting:

9.6 litre
Top speed of 288MPH
0-62MPH in 1.8 seconds!

Your link text

Your link text

Hmmmm... Surely Bug will want to be working on other models?

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

what is the point in that? :shock:

Daddydadbo said...

bigger virtual willy for the owners?

how bloody fast can you drive on the road? there was only a couple of privately owned places where you can v max the old one lol

my fav stat for the vayron is that an alternator change costs 80 grand :lol:

Updated October 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

Daddydadbo said...

bigger virtual willy for the owners?

how bloody fast can you drive on the road? there was only a couple of privately owned places where you can v max the old one lol

my fav stat for the vayron is that an alternator change costs 80 grand :lol:

Even more on this 'super Veyron' :lol:

--

Cheers,
James

Daddydadbo said...

To make all the other Veyron owners feel inadequate:lol:

Bugatti producing veyrons that dont have the top speed record is a pointless exercise - hence the need for this one. They have to keep updating it to keep ahead of the silly Americans, no point losing £5 million each car unless you can say its the fastest.

--

Cheers

Rich

The photo from Automobile website is so heavily photoshopped it could have come from that comic AutoExpress

McSwede said...

The photo from Automobile website is so heavily photoshopped it could have come from that comic AutoExpress

Agree, but I think the picture of the rear looks great. Much better than a standard Veyron. Front looks bloody stupid though.

Alex88 said...

McSwede said...

Agree, but I think the picture of the rear looks great. Much better than a standard Veyron.

looks just like the rear of the Super Sport shown at Shanghai last year

27Gilles said...

Hmmmm... Surely Bug will want to be working on other models?

One would have thought so.

--

BMW Car Magazine

288mph? 12mph more and 300mph would be the ultimate trophy.

1.8s to 60 though?! What the hell lol

--

The Clio 200 - has gone :(
The ST220 - has gone :(
The Golf R - is HERE!

How much will that be to insure then Alex? ;)

ST220 said...

288mph? 12mph more and 300mph would be the ultimate trophy.

Original Veyron and the later supersport obviously have similar aero. Assuming both are optimised for vMax (which I think is a fairly safe assumption)

> Original 987bhp Veyron would theoretically need 1626 bhp to hit 300mph

> 1184bhp Supersport would theoretically need 1660bhp to do the same.

The Supersport would only need 1470bhp to hit the claimed 288mph of the new car. Looks like cooling this level of power remains a challenge....

What kind of idiot measures power to weight in pounds per hp :?.

--

just the tip

Angry Ali said...

:lol:

We quoted the original slow Veyron as part of a personal fleet policy a long time ago. Even with a great driving record, good area, max NCB blah blah it still came to thousands.

Alex88 said...

Angry Ali said...

We quoted the original slow Veyron as part of a personal fleet policy a long time ago. Even with a great driving record, good area, max NCB blah blah it still came to thousands.

Hardly surprising that any claim on the car would be five figures easy.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Yep, and at the time the car hadn't been out long. And if it had been damaged and required repair, it's not as if it can go to a local repair centre :lol: the whole claim would be incredibly complicated.

Alex88 said...

Angry Ali said...

As a percentage of the cars value its probably cheaper than a lot of people would pay on something boring.

--

Clio 182/Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400

I've heard of high value vehicles (F1/CGT etc being covered at 1% of value) which is as pointed out percentage wise way less than you'd pay for most vehicles.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular