Forums > Moaning forum > Women

WOMEN
Previous | 12345678 | Next

Going through a bit of a rough patch with my girlfriend who I've been with for 2 and a half years. Will probably end up being fine but I've realised it's true what they say, all women are fucking mental and it's impossible to understand them (no offence meant Evana)

Women being mental? IMPOSSIBRU!!!!

;)

Hope it works itself out mate.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Get her a good deal on her insurance.

On a serious note, it'll be fine. ;)

Updated October 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Well I thought I had a good understanding of the woman kind, apparently not! So I'm now in this non-exclusive blokes club of all women are bitches etc..

Cheers chaps, most likely will be fine but not nice in the mean time.

Updated October 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Whatever you do, don't let her spend time with her friends during this rough patch. Her friends will be jealous of your time with your missus and will try to drive a wedge between you. FACT

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Alex88 said...

Going through a bit of a rough patch with my girlfriend who I've been with for 2 and a half years. Will probably end up being fine but I've realised it's true what they say, all women are fucking mental and it's impossible to understand them (no offence meant Evana)

Welcome to my world. Thought it was over for me and the missus but we are sticking it out hopefully its just a rough patch for you as well

Alex88 said...

Well I thought I had a good understanding of the woman kind, apparently not! So I'm now in this non-exclusive blokes club of all women are bitches etc..

Cheers chaps, most likely will be fine but not nice in the mean time.

Woah there, I don't think all women are bitches, I just think all women are mental (some more than others). They have no real control over this mentalness, so it wouldn't be fair to call (the majority of) them bitches.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I've long been of the opinion that all women are mental, you just have to find one whos crazy is manageable.

My missus has been ignoring me all day and I'm not sure why :roll:.

Updated October 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

exiges said...

Whatever you do, don't let her spend time with her friends during this rough patch. Her friends will be jealous of your time with your missus and will try to drive a wedge between you. FACT

Blimey - don't LET her spend time with her friends? I can tell you what that sentiment would make my Missus say in that situation! it would begin and end in "f" and I'd agree with her!

Lock her in the basement, it's the only way to be sure...

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

exiges said...

Blimey - don't LET her spend time with her friends? I can tell you what that sentiment would make my Missus say in that situation! it would begin and end in "f" and I'd agree with her!

:lol:

Rich B said...

exiges said...

I live in London and she lives in Bournemouth. Things were fine when she was up here with me but as soon as she gets down there and starts talking to her friends, they all start giving completely retarded opinions which are invalid seeing as they're not the one's actually in the relationship. They're outsiders which as exiges said, are jealous that she spends time with me and isn't out with them.

Of course I can't stop her being with them, but I'm seeing her this weekend and will ask her to take what they say with a pinch of salt.

It used to wind me up something rotten with my ex:

'So and so are doing this, so and so are doing that'
'So and so's boyfriend did this for her'
'So and so are the perfect couple, they never argue, their relationship is much stronger than ours'

I got so tired of having to explain that just because some people only show off about the positive things, doesn't mean there isn't any negative things happening behind closed doors.:roll:

I do find that men are a lot more honest about their relationships to other men than women are to other women. We might not discuss it as much, or in as much detail, but it's generally an accurate depiction of what's going on. With women the couple could be at each others throats, but to her friends it would be, 'We're so happy, he's so great to me, we're so in love'.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I put up with a mental for three years, then realised that the pros no longer outweighed the cons. I've since raised my standards, which may well mean I stay single for quite some time but I'm tired of putting up with stupid crap..

Barry said...

I put up with a mental for three years, then realised that the pros no longer outweighed the cons. I've since raised my standards, which may well mean I stay single for quite some time but I'm tired of putting up with stupid crap..

Yeah, probably sensible. I was expecting to go down that route after the ex, but just so happened that a great one came along almost right away. Possibly a bit too soon, but carpe diem! A year on and it's still all good, although I accept that there's always room for that to change.

I guess all I'm getting at, is while you've vowed to give yourself time to find a good one, if something comes along, give it a chance or you could miss a great opportunity.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

If someone worth sticking with comes along, naturally, I'll take my chances, I'm just saying that if I sense the mental early on I'm more likely to bail at that point than persevere, which is what I did last time and it cost me dearly! :lol:

We're fine as friends, ironically, just don't work well at a higher level!

duncs500 said...

It used to wind me up something rotten with my ex:

'So and so are doing this, so and so are doing that'
'So and so's boyfriend did this for her'
'So and so are the perfect couple, they never argue, their relationship is much stronger than ours'

I got so tired of having to explain that just because some people only show off about the positive things, doesn't mean there isn't any negative things happening behind closed doors.:roll:

In my old group of friends there was a couple who had been together longer than anyone else, about 10 years and had been married for 2 of those when I dropped contact with them. They looked like such a perfect couple. But she had been terminally unfaithful up to and after their wedding day and he didn't have a clue.

Looks good on the outside, rotten on the inside.

--

Large format print & graphics

Barry said...

If someone worth sticking with comes along, naturally, I'll take my chances, I'm just saying that if I sense the mental early on I'm more likely to bail at that point than persevere, which is what I did last time and it cost me dearly! :lol:

Makes perfect sense as an approach. My ex show a fair few signs of being a mental early on and I ignored them. You've learnt as I have that if it's there, it ain't going away.

She used to say 'When we're married, this will be better, and that will be better.' No luv, it won't, you'll be just as mental as you are now.:lol:

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Herself was talking about a couple of friends of ours and described them as having 'the perfect marriage.'

Her: "They have the perfect marriage, they're so happy."

Me: "Right, well he's told me more than once that he'd gladly leave his wife for YOUR sister. He's also told your sister this, at least twice. She told him where to go"

Her: "But have seen them recently? They're so in love!"

Me: "Have you just fvcking listened to what I've just told you?"

--

This ^

Ended up on the couch (my choice to kill the argument but she reckons I "flounced" :?) last night due to mentalness occuring from my wife - who normally is rational and sensible and great.

Crux of the argument was

As I was backing up her photo's to an external drive and trying to reformat an old laptop drive that may be viable for her to use in a caddy for that purpose (thus giving 2 back ups) - I didn't go to bed until after she did. But she was awake anyway for a good hour of the time e-mailing herself at work as she had things on today. So I'm being disrespectful to not go to bed at the same time as her....

The second thing is that we're off to Norfolk in a week or so to see my family, stopping off on the way for a night in Andover with her dad and stepmother, all arranged for grandparents to have our daughter for a night so we're off to a hotel and nights sorted to see brothers/sisters and mutual friends of ours. But on one of the days, we're visiting my grandad for a couple of hours.......and horror of horrors I've told him to tell my mum (if he even speaks to her between now and then) that we're going to be there and to pop along so she can see Daisy.

This apparently is the WORST THING IN THE WORLD EVAAAAR..... why, because my mum was crap at being a mum to me and my brothers/sisters and we're all DAMAGED by her and Daisy even being in the same room as her will result in the SAME IRREPARABLE DAMAGE HAPPENING!!!!! (Emphasis from my wife during our discussion)

Demanded that I give examples of positive things my mum had done for me, when she'd taken an interest in Daisy in the past....etc etc. I just said that I believed in forgiveness and that most likely my mum wouldn't show anyway....... cue escalation of hostilities and me "flouncing".

Do I not get a say in some things in life anymore or did I give that all up when I said "I do"????

If this doesn't make sense to you, join the club - been as verbatim as my tired brain can be :shock:

--

New exhaust valves and pipework fitted

Whilst you lot are getting all hormonal, I thought you'd appreciate this:

Arguments with a woman

Previous | 12345678 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular