Forums > General > Meet the evo team!

MEET THE EVO TEAM!
Prev | 123 | Next

Excellent!! Thanks EVO, even during shifts coming to this was worth it. I'm at work still smiling.. great selection of cars, better selection of like minded people.
Meeting the EVO team was my highlight, just normal blokes with a passion. I can confirm that harry is indeed very tall with excellent lamb chops.. *Edit ... henry...( clearly not enough sleep)

Updated November 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM

--

BOOM

Harry wasn't there ;)

--

Ben

Thanks to Evo for this, some lovely cars and good to speak to so many genuine enthusiasts.

Few pictures I took here:-

txs for the pics

some nice cars there

shame its so far for us southern poofters to go :(

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I think they're talking about Brands Hatch next. Which is too far for us Northern monkeys.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

NotoriousREV said...

I think they're talking about Brands Hatch next. Which is too far for us Northern monkeys.

you mean you wont come down to give me a good kicking :(

--

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

NotoriousREV said...

As if that would happen anyway :roll:

For a start, it's hard to kick a fictional character.

--

NotoriousREV said...

Eric Pisch said...

NotoriousREV said...

As if that would happen anyway :roll:

For a start, it's hard to kick a fictional character.

:lol:

a legend in my own mind, oh wait thats hamilton ;)

--

WIBBLE

A few of us met LOLBird recently and it turns out he didn't shout LOL every 30 seconds, so maybe there's hope for you yet.

--

Gutted I missed this. Ended up going up to nr Preston to get a new car instead.
Stunning array of delicious cars there. I too would have loved to have seen the gt3 & mp12 & ha a natter to some like minded saddos :lol:

--

Xbox & PS3 tag: daveycG60

Thanks to the Evo team for giving up their time to meet a few of us readers. It will be good to put a voice to future written output. I loved the GT3RS 4.0 so much It was 30 seconds before I noticed there was a Mclaren next to it!

Congratulations to the blue Griffith owner for all the under bonnet effort. Never seen my Cayman R engine :-(

--

PaulJ

NotoriousREV said...

Brands Next
Nice one

I was struck down with flu at weekend so couldnt go

[quote="Deacon"]Thanks to Evo for this, some lovely cars and good to speak to so many genuine enthusiasts.

Cheers Deacon, that's mine - like a beam of sunshine through the grey!

Was a nice morning, thanks to those who organised it. Nice to meet the evo team and the bacon sarnies were well worth the wait!

action jack84 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Brands Next

+11ty

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

andysykes said...

[quote="Deacon"]Thanks to Evo for this, some lovely cars and good to speak to so many genuine enthusiasts.

Cheers Deacon, that's mine - like a beam of sunshine through the grey!

Was a nice morning, thanks to those who organised it. Nice to meet the evo team and the bacon sarnies were well worth the wait!

Thanks!

I was in the Scirocco next to you - your car definitely was a vision in the murk!

Prev | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular