--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

MikeyB said...

scotta said...

McSwede said...

Knockhill or Croft please for us Northern scum

This.

That. I'd love to come to one. Can't make that date though.

+1

Also, we could ask them all the questions they ignore in the "ask evo" section on here! :roll:

Cheers Nick, thats my local track so I shall be there. Even better the discount Britcar tickets! Thanks

I'll be there; it's more or less en route for a roadtrip I'm taking that weekend.

I'll be there if any other southerners fancy a lift?

--

Ben

Looks like I'm going to miss this, not happy :evil:

Ben__B said...

I'll be there if any other southerners fancy a lift?

Good idea - but still can't make it (assuming I actually fit in the Porsche).

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Count me out for this. Wife has booked late tickets for Skyfall which finishes at something daft like 1am so won't be in the mood for a 1am start :twisted:

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Is this still on?

--

My Glass is always half full

Bugger, was coming but just found out I gotta make more jaguars tomorrow.....
Was looking forward to talking to henry about Scottish stone bridges!!!
Also, been to donington many many times but not made it into the museum..

Henry's bringing a GT3RS 4.0 and Dickie his Rallye 8)

--

Ben

Damn, wish I could make it :?

GT3RS4.0 = Awesome. Very comfy seats
MP-12 = Strangely unmoved and the 'G'spot door opener :roll: Mclaren have learnt a lot from Ferrari on how to separate rich people for their money. This car has the front wing vents and lashings of additional clear coated carbon.
AM Vantage = Too flash for me
106 Rallye = Clearly under tyred ;)
Donington Cafe Breakfast - looked good :)

Updated November 3, 2012 at 1:12 PM

--

Ben

Ben__B said...

GT3RS4.0 = Awesome. Very comfy seats
MP-12 = Strangely unmoved and the 'G'spot door opener :roll: Mclaren have learnt a lot from Ferrari on how to separate rich people for their money. This car has the front wing vents and lashings of additional clear coated carbon.
AM Vantage = Too flash for me
106 Rallye = Clearly under tyred ;)
Donington Cafe Breakfast - looked good :)

Very jelous now :cry:

--

For sure

Good to meet some of the guys and chew the fat as it were. Paul, thanks for the company.

Nick, get a kids mag out there....junior would be a good name for it.

AM vantage was just about right for me, but yes the macca was a bit.....not for me.

Updated November 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM

--

My Glass is always half full

sounds brilliant

any pics?

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Was good to meet you guys and see the EVO cars and other peoples. Looking forward to the next Evo Drive-in. The Aston Martin DB9 and 911 RS looked so smart in white, I liked the Mclaren too - how much extra for all that carbon?!!

Oh would have loved to see the GT3RS but hey ho wasn't in the mood for an early start this morning :( will wait for the next one, depending on location of course.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

The GT3RS4.0 was lovely, as was the F430 Scud.
Wasn't a fan of the 12C, though.

I enjoyed it bar the weather, on the plus side it was a decent amount of revenue for the cafe.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular