Forums > General > Meet the evo team!

MEET THE EVO TEAM!
Previous | 123 | Next

Hi all,

We're holding our first 'evo drive-in' – a low key meet and greet, coffee-and-donut type-affair at Donington on Saturday 3rd November.

Can't promise dancing girls or free champagne, but Dobie will be there to compensate...

Henry, me, Mike, Dickie and a few others will also be rocking up in longtermers and a couple of nice cars.

Details are:

[list]
Donington museum car park
Free of charge
8am until 11am
Breakfast offers on the day
Discounted tickets: £5 to gain entry into the Grand Prix Collection museum, £10 to attend the Britcar race that afternoon
[/list]

A few of us will be heading over to watch Britcar for the rest of the day - it's a night race, which should be fun...

Who's coming?

Nick Trott
Editor
evo

Nick Trott said...

Can't promise dancing girls or free champagne, but Dobie will be there to compensate...

Sorry, but if the above is correct, then I'm out. Dobie just doesn't do it for me. :lol:

Also I'll be working. I'm sure I'll make a meet one day. Sounds like fun.

--

Nuts on the road

Got a competition that day, so I'll have to decline. Shame, sounds like a good event.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

To many people on here would kick 10 pints of crap out of me so im out :)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I would love to but as the baby is due any time now, I can't.

Count me in for the next one.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Hmm, I might see if I can fit this in, since I've suddenly got some free time :) Met most of them already of course, but still :lol:

Will EVO cover the airline ticket for me? :lol:

If time and money would allow I'd be there, Britcar night race is something I would love to go to. Cheap entry plus I've not been to a night race in a loooong time (Britcar 24 2008.)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

A bit too far to travel, but good shout! Next time I suggest Brands Hatch for us from the saaaaaaaaarf.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Will Dobie be wearing a short dress? If not, I'm out.

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Hmmmm might have an amble down to this ( just for the donuts :lol: )

--

Xbox & PS3 tag: daveycG60

Knockhill or Croft please for us Northern scum

McSwede said...

Brands H for us southern warm beer drinkers :twisted:

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

If it were at Brands, I would even book a day off work!

Hmmm three hour drive..... could be fun.

Not that far from Oxfordshire really so may beadle up for a bacon-n-egg buttie. Got a late one planned on the 2nd so will see how I feel the following morning.

--

BMW Car Magazine

Sorry, busy would of loved to amble over

--

My Glass is always half full

McSwede said...

This.

--

Strong Broo Racing

I would, but I'm doing something the next two weekends, just done the evo karting meet, so have The Guilt.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

scotta said...

McSwede said...

This.

That. I'd love to come to one. Can't make that date though.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular