Forums > Meetings > Karting @ MK in Feb

KARTING @ MK IN FEB
Previous | 12345678 | Next

I'm organising a corporate do here so I may as well sort this out too.

If we get at least 15 we can have the track to ourselves. On a weekend its £80 a person up to 20 and then drops to £70 thereafter up to a maximum of 35.

It'll be near to Sam's and my birthdays so be nice. I'll make sure my brother comes too so there will be a third place trophy up for grabs for one lucky person ;)

Updated October 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM

--

Done.

I'm in!

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

If Dan films something other than his shoes this time, I'm in.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

I'll have a full array of gopro's capturing every angle (of my legs) this time.

--

Done.

Dan said...

I'll have a full array of gopro's capturing every angle (of my legs) this time.

Winner.8)

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

I'm in and so will my mate john who came too Whilton

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

In

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Also in - will possibly have a +1 too

--

ClubLupo
Technomotive - Games, Cars, Stuff

In, if you and your brother start at the back :)

--

Ben

As I missed the lastone - in!

edit: as long as it's not a Saturday my wife is working!

Updated October 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM

--

Best karting track I've ever been on 8)

I'm in.*

* = Dates permitting.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Posted just after the pain in my arms has gone, so I've got no excuse to avoid it now. I'm in.

Yup.

Ill be there.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

There seemed to be some confusion last time - but isn't it generally considered good form for the winner to buy the first round? :D

Updated October 21, 2012 at 7:42 PM

--

ClubLupo
Technomotive - Games, Cars, Stuff

Just to make sure Dan comes SECOND this time :P, I'll be there :D.

I might bring a +2 to make sure he doesn't even get on the podium :P ;).

Now THAT's fighting talk :lol:.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Rather than having a round of qualifying, where the fastest takes pole, just weigh everyone. Fatties go up front, skinnies at the back. Seems like a fair enough handicap system to me.

Updated October 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

exiges said...

Rather than having a round of qualifying, where the fastest takes pole, just weigh everyone. Fatties go up front, skinnies at the back. Seems like a fair enough handicap system to me.

All the reason I need to binge over Christmas :lol:.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

I like this proposal! :D

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

exiges said...

If I can make it, I'm open to that idea.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Previous | 12345678 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular