Forums > Meetings > Karting @ MK in Feb

KARTING @ MK IN FEB
Previous | 12345678 | Next

I'm organising a corporate do here so I may as well sort this out too.

If we get at least 15 we can have the track to ourselves. On a weekend its £80 a person up to 20 and then drops to £70 thereafter up to a maximum of 35.

It'll be near to Sam's and my birthdays so be nice. I'll make sure my brother comes too so there will be a third place trophy up for grabs for one lucky person ;)

Updated October 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

I'm in!

--

I'm only here to express a binary viewpoint.

If Dan films something other than his shoes this time, I'm in.

--

Shittiest car on the forum.

I'll have a full array of gopro's capturing every angle (of my legs) this time.

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

Dan said...

I'll have a full array of gopro's capturing every angle (of my legs) this time.

Winner.8)

--

Shittiest car on the forum.

I'm in and so will my mate john who came too Whilton

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

In

Also in - will possibly have a +1 too

--

ClubLupo

In, if you and your brother start at the back :)

--

Ben

As I missed the lastone - in!

edit: as long as it's not a Saturday my wife is working!

Updated October 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM

--

Yeti 1.2 / Golf R / could it get more evo?

Best karting track I've ever been on 8)

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

I'm in.*

* = Dates permitting.

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

Posted just after the pain in my arms has gone, so I've got no excuse to avoid it now. I'm in.

--

Because <insert username here>

Yup.

Ill be there.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training

There seemed to be some confusion last time - but isn't it generally considered good form for the winner to buy the first round? :D

Updated October 21, 2012 at 7:42 PM

--

ClubLupo

Just to make sure Dan comes SECOND this time :P, I'll be there :D.

I might bring a +2 to make sure he doesn't even get on the podium :P ;).

Now THAT's fighting talk :lol:.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Rather than having a round of qualifying, where the fastest takes pole, just weigh everyone. Fatties go up front, skinnies at the back. Seems like a fair enough handicap system to me.

Updated October 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM

exiges said...

Rather than having a round of qualifying, where the fastest takes pole, just weigh everyone. Fatties go up front, skinnies at the back. Seems like a fair enough handicap system to me.

All the reason I need to binge over Christmas :lol:.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

I like this proposal! :D

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

exiges said...

If I can make it, I'm open to that idea.

Previous | 12345678 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular