Forums > evo magazine > Underground Racing

UNDERGROUND RACING
Previous | 1 | Next

Evo often reviews tuning kits for existing cars, so I'd like to see them do a full feature on an UR Gallardo please. They're very popular these days, and for the £100k-ish look like a complete bargain for the straight-line performance it gives you.

Would be interested to see how they measure up to various hypercars in regards to acceleration/topspeed/handling/feel etc.

+ 1

Less boring company cars and more Evo stuff please evo chaps and...ummmm do they have any girls at Evo?

--

Bunta's Tofu

*bump* :)

I absolutely love the UGR Gallardo's 8) And would also be interested in an evo test.

I saw this on YouTube the other night, bloody fast! Clicky

I like this racing, this is very interesting and dangers.
couchsurfing

_ said...

Evo often reviews tuning kits for existing cars, so I'd like to see them do a full feature on an UR Gallardo please. They're very popular these days, and for the £100k-ish look like a complete bargain for the straight-line performance it gives you.

Would be interested to see how they measure up to various hypercars in regards to acceleration/topspeed/handling/feel etc.

Yeah that would be pretty cool if you reviewed the UR Gallardo

--

Car Service

Mercedes Service

Saab Service

Bump.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular