Forums > Geeks corner > Does my 6 month old son want or need

DOES MY 6 MONTH OLD SON WANT OR NEED
Previous | 1 | Next

is this a suitable first xmas choice

No seriously this isn't spam, ok it's not going to liked by all but how and when did amazon become spam?

--

artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Nice!! but that set's going to take up a lot of space...

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

No. 6 years yes.

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

I bought a Micro Scalextric for MiniChoo (not a mini Scalextric for MicroChoo) for his 4th Christmas.

I've also bought up a couple of older scalextrics that I'm going to punt on ebay just before Christmas.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Wish I had sons. I've got a Christmas of One Direction merchandise and other girlie shit to look forward to. :(

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Bought this for my sons 2nd birthday, he absolutely loves it. Much better choice for a youngster. £125 from ToysRus currently.

mcmark71 said...

I get the feeling that this is more of a present for yourself thinly disguised as gift for the child under the banner of "we'll play with it together!"

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

DeskJockey said...

mcmark71 said...

I get the feeling that this is more of a present for yourself thinly disguised as gift for the child under the banner of "we'll play with it together!"

Myself, grandfathers and other brothers... ;)

--

artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Get this one instead clicky.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Keep it simple for him and have yourself a trackday instead :D

It's seriously hard getting pressies for babies/toddlers - just think what will fuel creativity and independence and above all get them active.

Little above his age range but will get him active and build confidence on moving "vehicles"

--

New exhaust valves and pipework fitted

Sponsor me here - http://www.justgiving.com/teacherboy

I bought my 4 yo a scalextric last Christmas - it's been used about 4 times for 30 mins max before he gets bored of it.

Exiges suggestion is a much better one.

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

exiges said...

Bought this for my sons 2nd birthday, he absolutely loves it. Much better choice for a youngster. £125 from ToysRus currently.

Ta for the heads-up went to ToysRus the weekend and bought one for the kids for Christmas, they had it set-up in the shop and it looked great, Ben and Sam are going to love it. Might buy them a wooden Thomas trains to go with it.

_Mick_N said...

Ta for the heads-up went to ToysRus the weekend and bought one for the kids for Christmas

Yep, it's a good bit of kit. Allocate an entire evening to putting the damn thing together the night before (well, that's how long it took me)

Also, I'd recommend sanding where the track goes and putting Araldite down so the track doesn't move.

Updated October 23, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Ta for the tip, you buy any powered trains for it ?. Seems that the brio and woodon Thomas stuff are compatible.

Suprised how heavy it was, over 30kg's

Updated October 23, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Took me over two hours last night, their reaction this morning when seeing it for the first time brought a tear to my eye :oops: other toys haven't got a look in yet :D

Ta for the heads-up

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular