Forums > General > O/T: best sandwich in the world?

O/T: BEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD?
Previous | 1234 | Next

Just because it is lunch time and I am hungry. What is your favourite sarnies?

Mine:
Ciabatta with smoked salmon, dill, prawns, avocado a bit of lettuce, squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper.

Although this looks very good too...

Updated September 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Beef & Tomato pot noodle. Brown or white bread.

a decent blt is lovely.

oh wait, this is another of those threads where we're not allowed to like anything normal and have to pretend to be pretentious twats isn't it? ;)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

>>> This thread has been moved to Pistonheads!

integrale_evo said...

a decent blt is lovely.

oh wait, this is another of those threads where we're not allowed to like anything normal and have to pretend to be pretentious twats isn't it? ;)

Zinger Burger, not too pretentious

integrale_evo said...

Aren't they all? :lol:

Peanut butter and jam.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

I like to layer an Artisan-baked malt sourdough with italian butter, spanish ham, french cheese and finally Scottish superlager.

Smoked back bacon, fried egg yolk and brown sauce on brown bread. Egg yolks must be runny so they soak into the bread.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

what about balsamic vinegar?

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

what about balsamic vinegar?

Only caramelised balsamic.

I reckon if you have the consituent ingredients for a cheese and pickle sandwich in your house at all times, you've basically got your act together.

integrale_evo said...

a decent blt is lovely.

Only if you want to be moved to BoatShoes. This is about manly sandwiches (re-quote at will)!

Updated September 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM

--

DeskJockey
---

DeskJockey said...

Mine:
Ciabatta with smoked salmon, dill, prawns, avocado a bit of lettuce, squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper.

Looks good, may have to try and make that.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Toasted cheese and bean, with brown sauce, but leave it to cool down for 3 hours first.

DeskJockey said...

Mine:

Mag thread alert!

Drop the avocado and I'd be all over that DJ.

Personally, I'm quite into my pastrami at the moment.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

27Gilles said...

DeskJockey said...

Mine:

Looks good, may have to try and make that.

I wouldn't be able to leave it for the required number of hours...

--

DeskJockey
---

duncs500 said...

DeskJockey said...

Mine:

Mag thread alert!

Drop the avocado and I'd be all over that DJ.

Personally, I'm quite into my pastrami at the moment.

Avocado makes it all the better. Ended up with a Burrito from this place. Highly recommended! It has quickly become a Friday favourite in the office.

--

DeskJockey
---

That reminds me - I used to go to a sandwich shop in Victoria that did this ciabatta, turkey escalope, salami and mozzarella concoction - that was full awesome.

Almost any food can be made better by putting it between two bits of bread.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular