Forums > Gaming forum > Good iPhone /Android games

GOOD IPHONE /ANDROID GAMES
Previous | 12 | Next

I've been playing (all free):

On the Nexus:

Radiant Defense:
Yet another tower defense game. Free and fun

Gut and Gears:
Plays like across between the first GTA and Carmageddon. Run over Zombies, pick up upgrades - guns, chainsaws etc.

Babylonian Twins:
Head Over Heels meets Prince Of Persia. Platformer with two swappable characters with different skills.

On the iPhone:

Kingdom Age:
Build a town etc, but with a parallel game of killing monsters. My town is maxxed out, but they keep on releasing new levels.

Tiny Tower:
:oops:

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Oh and "Defender" on the android.
Waves of attackers come in left to right, you just steer the automatic arrow gun thing up and down. Special moves available as well.
Simplistic, but with an upgrade path. Good time waster.

--

I enjoyed defender(2) for a little while but got bored with dodgy multiplayer matchups and difficult in progressing the single player.

I really liked Strikefleet Omega, great little space RTS reminded me a little of homeworld. I completed the campaign without having to pay for any upgrades too. Recommended.

For iPhone - Super Hexagon.

Thanks for that Si, I might get a couple of those.

Android: Pool Master (free) - Got it ages ago and it's ok playing against the computer, however, the last update has a challenge type mode thing which has really got me into the game again.

Football Manager Handheld (not free) - If you were a fan of the old Championship Manager (probably not many on here), this is a simplified version. However it's still massively addictive, you can kill multiple hours in the blink of an eye. Only problem is that it destroys the battery... a full battery of a SGS2 lasts about 2.5hrs of gameplay.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

How can they charge £5 for Minecraft ?!?!? Fk that.

--

Yes i had played DEFENDER game on the Android phone and i enjoyed a lot while playing the game , the game played by two players and they play the roles of defender and attackers on multiple target and location.

--

Mount Laurel NJ Locksmith
national city Locksmith
Niles IL Locksmith
Locksmith Novi

Star Wars Arcade: Falcon Gunner on iphone

You get to sit in "That" turret and shoot down tie fighters, tie interceptors, tie bombers, star destroyers and slave 1.

iEpic Wins.

Been playing Turbo Kids all weekend. Sideways scrolling jumpy race upgrade thing.

--

Was enjoying Radiant Defense but at mission 5 the difficulty has gone silly. Seems to be pay to win at this point.:(

Si_ said...

Tiny Tower:

:lol: I'm hooked on this at the moment, silly game, but it's addictive!

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

Si_ said...

Tiny Tower:

Level 143 :oops:

I was competing against my niece, but turned out she was lying about her accomplishments :lol:

--

Si_ said...

duncs500 said...

Si_ said...

Tiny Tower:

Level 143 :oops:

:shock: Bloody hell!

I thought that surely there was no way you could have more than 100 floors. I'm on 27, and thought I'd been giving it some dedication! :oops:

It's a great game in terms of being able to leave it, pick it up for a few mins when you find yourself bored, and leave it again.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Is it worth upgrading from the blue elevator (75) to the gold one (125)? I find that with the blue one someimes I have to take a couple of passes to hit the right floor, so am worried that the gold will be too hard to control!

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I've been playing Dead Trigger on my Samsung Galaxy S3 – a free, zombie targeting FPS with great graphics and highly addictive gameplay. Sounds excellent and the weapons are good too!

Oh and if you do get it, make sure you set the Control Scheme to 'Free Move Pad', which makes moving and shooting a lot easier.

Updated November 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

duncs500 said...

Is it worth upgrading from the blue elevator (75) to the gold one (125)? I find that with the blue one someimes I have to take a couple of passes to hit the right floor, so am worried that the gold will be too hard to control!

Depends how many floors you have. The gold one you sort-of have to go to the floor above, then tap it down.

The one above that costs 400-odd, so I haven't bothered.

--

Cover Orange is a good little game for iOS. And of course Train Yard, but both are very old now, so this is no doubt redundant non-news. (Hangs head in out-of-date shame)

Si_ said...

duncs500 said...

Depends how many floors you have. The gold one you sort-of have to go to the floor above, then tap it down.

The one above that costs 400-odd, so I haven't bothered.

I saved up my bux and got the 499 lift. It's worth it, locks on to the floors so much better, much more controlled, while still being much quicker.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I've been playing Plague Inc recently. You have to create a virus that will wipe out the world's population before they can make a cure. It's pretty addictive.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Check out One Life, you only get 1 life then the game is over forever

--

Car Service

Mercedes Service

Saab Service

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular