Forums > General > Car meet for 11 year old with terminal cancer

CAR MEET FOR 11 YEAR OLD WITH TERMINAL CANCER
Previous | 123 | Next

Scoobynet link

Not 'king spam :x

:cry:

--

Waiting to die.

Don't know what to say :( poor, poor little kid.

He's only 11, this world is all wrong :( I hope he gets a great a turnout and a night he'll love.

:( That is just awful.

:(

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

FFS - that is unthinkably sh1t. Hope people rally round and give him a great day.

:( Very sad.

Looks like he's going to get a great turn out though, so hopefully it'll be a great day. My worry from that point of view is that if that many people go they might run into organisational red tape council stuff... hopefully not.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

It is everywhere on the NET now, all forums, facebook. Hope he gets an amazing turnout.

Wonder of someone sent him a link to the Rainbow Foundation? Anyone a member of scoobynet to make sure?

I ran the GNR a few years back with a guy raising money for them after all they did when his wee niece died. Seemed like an excellent charity.

I hope they get a good turn out and the local authorities make some allowances. As the father of an 11 year old boy I don't even want to imagine what they are all going through. Tragic.

duncs500 said...

:( Very sad.

Looks like he's going to get a great turn out though, so hopefully it'll be a great day. My worry from that point of view is that if that many people go they might run into organisational red tape council stuff... hopefully not.

Good point - i'm sure someone will highlight the potential for this and sort something out.

Tragic story though, the parents must be going through hell. :cry:

terrible :(

looks like a lot of interest in the meet thou

--

WIBBLE

I've cross posted it to Exiges, Cem has cross posted it to Stuttgart9s and PureGT

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Totally horrific. Puts things into perspective.

Sounds like he is going to have a great day.

Horrible story - but amazing to see so many people rally around. At last count they're expecting 500+ cars.

Updated August 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Horrible news. Heartbreaking.
Not sure my car is exciting enough but I will be going.

That is completely heartbreaking. Hopefully the wee chap enjoys his day.

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

Over 400+ cars going now according to one website brilliant turn out and shows how much people care but thats one big meet :shock: I was considering going but I think they probably have enough already.

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Seriously impressive response. I like that they have to limit the attendance to 1,500 cars and people are offering to drive 600+ miles round trip to be there.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I'm told there was an amazing turnout. This photo really moved me.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Fucking hell :(

All of a sudden daily worries just vanish. God knows what the family and the poor little kid are going through :(

Updated September 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular