Forums > General > Car meet for 11 year old with terminal cancer

CAR MEET FOR 11 YEAR OLD WITH TERMINAL CANCER
Previous | 123 | Next

Scoobynet link

Not 'king spam :x

:cry:

--

I get my highs from hump backed bridges.

Don't know what to say :( poor, poor little kid.

He's only 11, this world is all wrong :( I hope he gets a great a turnout and a night he'll love.

:( That is just awful.

:(

FFS - that is unthinkably sh1t. Hope people rally round and give him a great day.

:( Very sad.

Looks like he's going to get a great turn out though, so hopefully it'll be a great day. My worry from that point of view is that if that many people go they might run into organisational red tape council stuff... hopefully not.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

It is everywhere on the NET now, all forums, facebook. Hope he gets an amazing turnout.

Wonder of someone sent him a link to the Rainbow Foundation? Anyone a member of scoobynet to make sure?

I ran the GNR a few years back with a guy raising money for them after all they did when his wee niece died. Seemed like an excellent charity.

I hope they get a good turn out and the local authorities make some allowances. As the father of an 11 year old boy I don't even want to imagine what they are all going through. Tragic.

duncs500 said...

:( Very sad.

Looks like he's going to get a great turn out though, so hopefully it'll be a great day. My worry from that point of view is that if that many people go they might run into organisational red tape council stuff... hopefully not.

Good point - i'm sure someone will highlight the potential for this and sort something out.

Tragic story though, the parents must be going through hell. :cry:

terrible :(

looks like a lot of interest in the meet thou

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I've cross posted it to Exiges, Cem has cross posted it to Stuttgart9s and PureGT

Totally horrific. Puts things into perspective.

Sounds like he is going to have a great day.

Horrible story - but amazing to see so many people rally around. At last count they're expecting 500+ cars.

Updated August 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Horrible news. Heartbreaking.
Not sure my car is exciting enough but I will be going.

That is completely heartbreaking. Hopefully the wee chap enjoys his day.

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

Over 400+ cars going now according to one website brilliant turn out and shows how much people care but thats one big meet :shock: I was considering going but I think they probably have enough already.

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Seriously impressive response. I like that they have to limit the attendance to 1,500 cars and people are offering to drive 600+ miles round trip to be there.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I'm told there was an amazing turnout. This photo really moved me.

Fucking hell :(

All of a sudden daily worries just vanish. God knows what the family and the poor little kid are going through :(

Updated September 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular