Forums > Moaning forum > Cleb Big Bro

CLEB BIG BRO
Previous | 123456 | Next

Ok just seen one reason to watch it :lol:

Guaranteed The Situation will be completely disappointing.

Also, I'd wager it's just you and me watching anyway Broccers.

:lol:

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

Well theyll miss out wont they mudger.

To be fair I told myself I wouldnt be even having a look .... Clary will no doubt be worth viewing - why was he banned from tv again - I forget

Apparently Samantha Brick thinks she is a stunner? Defintely going to wind up the Honey Monster.

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

Maurice said...

Guaranteed The Situation will be completely disappointing.

I doubt this a lot, I give it a day before the situation is involved in some kind of "come at me bro" situation (see what I did there?) ;)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

The only one I know is Julian Clary. I will not be watching.

--

Entirely pointless

Bet you know who DOG the Bounty hunter is though Peter?

Shame as he wont be going in due to them him being Evicted from UK customs

Updated August 16, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I'd watch it if DtBH was in. He'd clear the crystal meth problem in the house with a few wise words 8)

The Sheriff would be even more entertaining :D

--

This ^

SimonB said...

Bet you know who DOG the Bounty hunter is though Peter?

Shame as he wont be going in due to them him being Evicted from UK customs

Yes I do, I watched that program a couple of times many years ago. Still wouldn't watch CBB if he was in it though.

--

Entirely pointless

I have heard of Clary and Dog (seen the ads on Sky) but not the girl. I usually only tknow the ones who are washed out and had their career twenty years ago.

Will not be watching it unless they get Derren Brown in. :twisted:

Julian Clary is so tiresome with his constant innuendos.. it was kinda amusing about 20yrs ago, now its just sad.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

How can he be so tiresome - he hasnt been allowed on tv for 15 years :lol:

I was trying to work out who the dark haired stick like woman was and apparently i saw her in a UK top model thing I never really paid much attention to at the time.

She used to be far prettier - and now only 28 she looks knackered.

Still keen on the blonde :D (Not clary)

You mean her:

28? :shock:

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Simon Cowell was tupping her, apparently.

--

This ^

240PP said...

Simon Cowell was tupping her, apparently.

That will age anyone :lol:

She looks 48 not 28.

She's tragic.

--

Is that not the Italian Lawyer Sven was bumping uglies with?

Daddydadbo said...

Is that not the Italian Lawyer Sven was bumping uglies with?

It's Nancy's Mum.

--

This ^

SimonB said...

How can he be so tiresome - he hasnt been allowed on tv for 15 years :lol:

Yep, and I was tired after 5 minutes yesterday

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

The blonde with the massive norks is not particularly good looking without makeup. I prefer the brown haired bird. The 28 yo ex model has scarily thin legs but a pretty face imo. I would.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Previous | 123456 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular