Forums > Trackday > First UK trackday booked (24/8 Bedford)

FIRST UK TRACKDAY BOOKED (24/8 BEDFORD)
Previous | 1 | Next

OK, so whilst I've been round the 'ring once and to Spa twice, I've never been on a UK trackday.

So, after joining Evo Community yesterday I've succumbed to Bedford on the 24th of this month.

So if you see a big bald bloke wandering around the pits looking lost please say hello and point me in the right direction. :D

My better half (or better quarter as she calls herself) is a bit of petrolhead also so will be passengering with me too.

Who else on here is going?

:)

Updated August 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM

--

Say My Name

I should be there in this:

Please indicate and pull over to the right and let me pass when I come up behind you ;).

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

The fact that you're sporting gold wheels suggests all is not standard under the hood.

I guess I'll see just how non-standard next Friday...

:lol:

--

Say My Name

habanero said...

The fact that you're sporting gold wheels suggests all is not standard under the hood.

I guess I'll see just how non-standard next Friday...

:lol:

It's standard - scout's honour ;) :lol:!

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Awesome amazing comment!

Mike Rainbird said...

You missed a good day Mike...

--

Say My Name

habanero said...

Mike Rainbird said...

You missed a good day Mike...

no pictures

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Soon but here's a pretty dull video for starters...

Evo Trackday

There are some better ones to come but they take ages to load.

--

Say My Name

As I wasn't sure what was happening holiday wise, I left the booking until the week of the track, and then it was all sold out :(. However, that ended up being a blessing as the other half booked us up on a late booking holiday that week, so I wouldn't have been able to go then anyway :(.

There is always next time :).

--

habanero said...

Soon but here's a pretty dull video for starters...

Evo Trackday

There are some better ones to come but they take ages to load.

Looks like you had fun - not driven on that version of the track either, looks like it's not as technical as the full GT circuit - what did you think to it?

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular