Forums > Gaming forum > Black Ops 2

BLACK OPS 2
Previous | 123 | Next

Trailer. Looks manic like the last one. I must admit I find myself missing the craziness of the first BO with MW3.

Updated November 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Looks like a lot of fun, but I am still not 100% sure about the future warfare weapons.

Unless they put an Ed 209 in. ;)

--

Bunta's Tofu

Anyone in for it? Only a couple of weeks away. As I'm moving house I might have to leave it until internet is back up and running. :(

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I'll be getting this but doubt I can spend much time on it at first since its during assessment time.
Don't know whether to get it for Xbox or ps3 though.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

I'll be getting it - I do love a bit of COD.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Every time it's exciting, with big bangs, lots of shooting etc, but I find myself getting a bit bored of the repetitive nature of the games? Am I just getting old and past it? I hate that in single player enemies will continually spawn until you walk up to a certain bit, then they stop suddenly. Or they wont spawn until you walk over a certain piece of ground. It's all a bit unrealistic.

For Multiplayer, over LAN with friends, you cannot beat it though.

More expensive on Playstation than on xbox though? Very strange. Usually these things are equal, no?

RichardMajor86 said...

Every time it's exciting, with big bangs, lots of shooting etc, but I find myself getting a bit bored of the repetitive nature of the games? Am I just getting old and past it? I hate that in single player enemies will continually spawn until you walk up to a certain bit, then they stop suddenly. Or they wont spawn until you walk over a certain piece of ground. It's all a bit unrealistic.

For Multiplayer, over LAN with friends, you cannot beat it though.

I've had COD MW3 since it came out and have not even attempted to play the single player mode.:) It's all about online multiplayer, I just get hooked on it. The new points system for customising your loadout sounds interesting.

The other thing that I do is (assuming one of my few gaming friends are not playing) is play on the Mercenary games. That just means that the teams are all mixed up, so you don't get big groups of good players steamrollering game after game. It's not as good on MW3 as their Mercenary mode only has a mixture of TDM, Kill Confirmed and Domination. I'm really looking forward to BO2 because the Mercenary Moshpit mode on BO was by far the best game mode I came across. It was a mixture of Search and Destroy, Capture the Flag and Demolition IIRC (possibly more), all random teams, and it also allowed you to rank up quite quickly because you were playing a variety of games therefore completing a whole different set of challenges.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Just got my son a copy but its going into storage until Xmas by which time we'll both be cannon fodder for the established camper set.

Up to prestige 15 level 72 on mw3. No point in prestiging up anymore. Might as well keep my good classes until Xmas.

:(

Can't afford it at the moment.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Mine didn't show today... Better be here tomorrow Amazon! (shakes fist!)

--

Cheers,

Ian

Got mine today, thanks to (the now defunct) Tesco Entertainment. Not convinced they applied my £5 off discount voucher though... :?

Good timing seeing as I've finished Halo 4, so will try to find time to spin it up later.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

It's getting very blah reviews

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Just finished replaying the entire COD series on Vet. (yes, I did break a controller - by dropping coffee on it when COD 3 did not unlock after doing the last level - was not amused).

I cant wait - the multiplayer is always a laugh and I actually really enjoy the single player and special ops.

Pretty sure it is not out this week over here - import a go go!

--

Bunta's Tofu

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

I'm only interested in how much fun the multiplayer is. I'm sure (as with the first BO) it will be inferior in almost every aspect to the MW series, but actually have a more enjoyable multiplayer mode.

Last time it just seemed like they forgot about the graphics and animation and instead just spent time thinking about what will be a fun multiplayer. Worked for me.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Played this online on my mates xbox. It's another disappointment, better than MW3, but not as good as BLOPS 1. Assualt rifles feel weak, SMG's and LMG's seem much better now. The unlocks don't make much sense since each gun has so many attachments. Now you have to grind to get to a set up you like and currently I'm not liking the set ups. NO MORE SOUND WHORING :cry: Xray type attachment on the gun which lets you see through walls? Are you fvcking serious? I thought the heartrate sensor was stupid when it first came out but this sh1t takes it to a whole new level...

I'll buy it anyway as I'm conditioned to it. It's a good game still, just not as good as it should be. I guess there's only so many times you can rehash the same game.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

I've completed the Campaign; which was enjoyable. The multiplayer is very samey and TBH I still prefer BF3. Zombies is good fun: amazing amount to do in it.

FPS' seem to have stagnated. No improvement in graphics, gameplay or scenarios anymore. We need uprated consoles now!

--

Cheers,

Ian

Single player is a lot of fun.

Multiplayer is...well its COD.

No one works as a team in objective games - all they care about it KD ratios (very sad). Host advantage is about as bad as Halo 4 and there are already prestige players which is a bit crazy as the game has only been out for 5 seconds.

Enjoyable - would play again.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Is there a 'Mercenary Moshpit' mode in MP Bunts? I need it.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Computer collecting dust at moment so just bought from the rain forest.

Not cheap is it.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular