Forums > Geeks corner > Gratuitous self congratulating photo thread...

GRATUITOUS SELF CONGRATULATING PHOTO THREAD...
Previous | 123..13..232425 | Next

Has anyone started one of these? Think someone mentioned it in another thread... would be nice to have photos of all the half decent cars on the forum in one place (or just somewhere for Beany to post pictures of the yellow peril instead of spamming up other threads with it ;)).

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

You just wanted a place to start posting endless pics of the 'Xige without being called the new Beany didn't you? ;)

Good idea, I've got a few I'm very proud of buy I'm sure you all know what a Puma looks like by now :lol:

;)

Updated June 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM

LOL.

--

Kintegra y0!

You might have to delete this thread and start again, Duncs ;)

Here's mine:

I just gratuitously post pictures of my cars because I forget about them otherwise :D

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Hello.

--

Done.

Gratuitous, but looking at pictures of it is all I can manage at the moment until the weather improves.:(

Updated June 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM

It's a bit older and the plate is now gone but...

I've still not got any decent shots of it.

Ignore the shonky beemer on the LHS

ironically I do have a reasonable "location" shot of the discobus of mrs mik.

Updated June 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM

PS - Duncs - can you please also start a "Gratuitous self-congratulating video clip of your car" thread :?:

Whenever you are ready 8)

That Z4 is lovely on those wheels!

You're not wrong (other than the fact it is a Z4M).

This is now a "gratuitous self-congratulating photo thread for other folks cars" thread. Belongs to Maurice.

That's a very nice car, I don't know why I left the M out though :?

Thanks for being pedatinc :lol:

Gratuitous self congratulatory photos.. isn't that Facebook is for ?

Yes but that only works if we're all FBBFF's.

--

Done.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

GK1985 said...

Thanks for being pedatinc

Now you're making this too easy. :(

Love the Disco pic Mik!

Previous | 123..13..232425 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular