Forums > Thread archives > Most pointless car ever made?

MOST POINTLESS CAR EVER MADE?
Previous | 1 | Next

Most modern soft roaders are pretty pointless (cough, X3, cough) but what else is there? Performance cars with no performance, uncomfortable Gt's, etc...

--

www.thepitstopblog.com

You have a better chance of winning a watch if you post in the General section of the forum!

But don't forget the "Best Car Evarr" thread for maximum watch abuse.

I like to support Thank you

I support awesome post thank you

Alex88 said...

I support awesome post thank you

I like that you support awesome post.

I think it's awesome.

The Suzuki X90, who the hell wants or needs a 2seat, 2dr, 4wd 3 box saloon with a t-bar roof :lol:

Its no surprise they produced them for less than a year.

Don't forget the fantasy garage thread. I'll take an X90, X3 and a Brabus for 4 ;). Also an F40 if you don't mind.

--

Nuts on the road

x90 is awesome.

for $3500 you can have a proper ladder-frame low-range offroad chuckabout with a billion and one aftermarket parts (as it's just a vitara underneath) + it looks totally ridiculous.

as a silly second car, they're hard to go past.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular