Forums > Gaming forum > Lego: DC SuperHeroes

LEGO: DC SUPERHEROES
Previous | 123 | Next

Since its out in the open I figured I'd whore the teaser trailer in here as usual :lol:

SuperHeroes..

8)

--

Bunta's Tofu

Interview with Jon Smith - no new footage though 8)

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on these guys.

8)Good one..

--

Naruto Shippuden Episodes | One Piece Episodes

Nice little teaser video for the fans

8)

Box art has been released:

http://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/news/1501/cover-art-released-for-lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes

Thought it was going to be this, but in LEGO:(

--

Entirely pointless

I'm still on POTC, most enjoyable and I love the levels.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Brucie said...

I'm still on POTC, most enjoyable and I love the levels.

Hmm.. may have to give it a go. After Batman + Potter I'd kinda lost interest.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

POTC is a smaller game, but more fun than recent efforts imo, and suits the licence well if I do say so myself. I'd imagine its available on the cheap by now anyway?

We've finished Batman and Star Wars and are now a few days play into Harry Potter.

I'm bored of it at the moment but he's still into it. Problem is that, unlike the other games, there are many areas that only the Harry character can do and he always want's to be Harry.

The split screen is way better on two player in this than the other two games though.

Updated April 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Is this the first HP game? I'm trying to think when the dynamic split screen stuff came in, I guess it was HP1..its a vast improvement but still breakable if you try hard enough.

Again, I think POTC has a lot to offer, its back to the basic core, fun, style we prefer. HP licence meant we were restricted in some ways.

"First 4 years" so I guess the earliest one.

Updated April 5, 2012 at 2:50 PM

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

LEGO Batman DC - NASCAR!

8)

So when is Marvel Lego coming out mate???

--

Bunta's Tofu

No comment.

Lots of strong reviews coming in, the lastest being quite a good one - EuroGamer 9/10 8)

GIANT BOMB QUICKLOOK

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

No1 in all formats UK charts. 8)

Getting 79%-84% average review too, which is nice.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular