Forums > General > New venture

NEW VENTURE
Previous | 123 | Next

First off, I'd like to thank the guys on the Evo forum who responded to my post about being a trader, your input was very useful (no you can't have a share in the company).

This is launched today: www.tradeouts.com

Essentially, it's not much use to most of you on here, because it's trade-only, but it's car related so what the heck.

Here's the official press release today:

Tradeouts.com Launches Innovative Trade-only Website for Car Dealers

Northamptonshire, UK (PRWEB UK) 15 December 2011

Few things are more irritating for a car dealer than getting back to your desk to find in your absence you were offered a cheap car that has now been snapped up by another dealer. If only you'd known about it, you'd have bid on it. That's profit you've lost.

This is just one of the many grumbles that dealers around the UK have reported to Tradeouts during their consultation process when designing the new trade-only dealer network Tradeouts.com.

The solution.. Tradeouts notifies the dealer by text message of new stock matching their requirements and provides a live feed of vehicles they can access from their Smartphone. Simple, yet effective.

David Brown, founder of Tradeouts, says "The modern car dealer is constantly on the move, they're not tied to their desk, it makes sense to give them the tools they need to stay in touch with their fast paced world".

Tradeouts.com, allows dealers to post requests for vehicles they are sourcing and advertise stock they need bids for. To ensure the network remains trade-only, company checks are made for each dealer that registers before they are granted access.

Scott Ralston, Business Development Manger for Tradeouts says "After experiencing issues with other services, dealers said they must have a high quality network of dealers to trade with. So, in addition to the initial checks, we continually request and monitor feedback given by other dealers when trades are made so that dealers can trade with confidence."

Leading trade journal Car Dealer Magazine magazine has already dubbed Tradeouts.com a "Company To Watch in 2012".

Based in Northamptonshire and founded in 2011, Tradeouts Limited aims to be a leading online service provider to the automotive dealer industry.

For more information please call Tradeouts Limited, 01327 844099 or visit http://www.tradeouts.com

Updated December 15, 2011 at 9:15 AM

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Hope it goes well, David 8)

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Is my free login in the post :)

--

A yellow loltus

Good luck

And, another face to a name... :)

--

Best of luck on the venture!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Looks exciting - did you do this so you can get an unlimited supply of cheap cars for yourself?:lol:

JonMad said...

Good luck

And, another face to a name... :)

:lol: Those are all spectacularly unflattering photos! I've met DB several times and can't even recognise him from that pic.

Good luck. WYBWAAJ about your Veyron?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

:lol: Those are all spectacularly unflattering photos! I've met DB several times and can't even recognise him from that pic.

Aww shucks.

All the photos came out badly, they were done in a rush, we have another two new staff starting January so we'll get some more done then.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

You look NOTHING like I thought you did... :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Dinny_G said...

He bears a remarkable resemblance to Mr Skipper in that photo!

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Um, you look nothing like I thought either. Are you sure it's you?

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Scott looks mildly scary :)

Good luck with it. Is anybody else doing this? They say the best ideas are the simplest and in concept this is refreshingly straight forward.

Must be hard working with a bunch of poor people with such low aspirations.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Good luck with it, though apparently Donna drives a Volva :D

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

Good luck with this one too DB.

So - serious question - what stops me (as a non-trade punter) joining up and getting access to cars at trade prices. Which sounds pretty good actually (goes to create an account....)

mik said...

So - serious question - what stops me (as a non-trade punter) joining up and getting access to cars at trade prices.

We check each application, take your trade insurance details, check your website, check your other online adverts, stuff like that.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Except for mates though eh? Dave. Buddy. ;)

Delphi said...

Dinny_G said...

He bears a remarkable resemblance to Mr Skipper in that photo!

Are you blind!? I'm much more handsome.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

mik said...

getting access to cars at trade prices.

There's a reason traders have a price for trade and one for retail.

Trade sales don't get test drives, don't get finance, don't get a warranty, don't get any hand holding. You want it, you buy it. Goodbye.

I've tried to help mates get trade-priced sales before, forewarning them that it's not the place for tyre kickers and each time I've been embarassed when they've umm'd and ahh'd over the deal, and driven the dealer mad.

Updated December 15, 2011 at 2:11 PM

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

8)

Excellent dude!

--

Bunta's Tofu

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular