Forums > Moaning forum > LED brake lights and retina burn

LED BRAKE LIGHTS AND RETINA BURN
Previous | 12 | Next

Seems much worse than conventional bulbs - I disapprove.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Wouldn't be a problem if people would actually use the handbrake at traffic lights - which no-one does, it seems.

Particularly bad at dusk, in the rain.

Don't mention LED lights to Jobbo right now ;)

Everytime I drive somewhere with my friends I have to drive at the back of the pack. Apparently the brake lights on the Mito which are fully LED are utter eye r@pe :lol:

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

JL v2.0 said...

Just for that, Marv gets it:

Wrap your eyes in tin foil, Marv :D

Jobbo said...

JL v2.0 said...

Clearly I need some Mik/Bono twat spectacles.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Jobbo said...

JL v2.0 said...

:lol:

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Line of sight is particularly bad with the LED stuff. The larger size 3rd generation ones are so bright they turn white when you look directly into them. From half a mile away :shock:

i hate normal led rear lights, i find the flickering really distracting, which surely can't be good for road safety :?

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

i hate normal led rear lights, i find the flickering really distracting, which surely can't be good for road safety :?

You need to up the refresh rate on your eyes AICMFP.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

I have a garden parasol that didnt come with a power connector. I bought an LED controller from screwfix. This driver has a 16w output. The 5xsets of 18 LEDS (tube type) are very dim. Is there anyway to uprate the power supply to create brighter lights?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LED Tube Lighting LED Spotlight LED Bulbs

Mito Man said...

Everytime I drive somewhere with my friends I have to drive at the back of the pack.

When I drive somewhere with my friends they generally let me sit in the car with them. Am I right in deducing that these friends of yours are actually a group of your peers who you are stalking?

--

"Evana is witty and seemingly unfazed by anything"

"Ninja poster. Emerges from shadows deals killer blow/ comedy gold and disapearred from whence she came."

Tastefully kinky

Marv said...

Clearly I need some Mik/Bono twat spectacles.

You nozeit. 8)

I'm bad for holding the car on the footbrake - I hardly ever use the handbrake - even for hill-starts. (skills learned from early years driving sheds with shockingly unreliable / weak handbrake mechs).

Ledspot said...

I have a garden parasol that didnt come with a power connector. I bought an LED controller from screwfix. This driver has a 16w output. The 5xsets of 18 LEDS (tube type) are very dim. Is there anyway to uprate the power supply to create brighter lights?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LED Tube Lighting LED Spotlight LED Bulbs

Presumably you would be well aware of everything to do with LED lights already, judging by your signature. Why not ask yourself?

Evana said...

Mito Man said...

Everytime I drive somewhere with my friends I have to drive at the back of the pack.

When I drive somewhere with my friends they generally let me sit in the car with them. Am I right in deducing that these friends of yours are actually a group of your peers who you are stalking?

No, maybe I have more than 3 friends so we have to use multiple cars? Or is it too hard for you to understand since you have a MX5 so this limits you to a single friend?

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Ooh that was cutting.

Mito Man said...

Evana said...

Mito Man said...

No, maybe I have more than 3 friends so we have to use multiple cars? Or is it too hard for you to understand since you have a MX5 so this limits you to a single friend?

Owned by Sales :lol:

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Mito Man said...

Evana said...

Mito Man said...

Maybe their sick fed up of being stuck behind you when the pace increases to anything other than a crawl because your car is a breathless piece of italian crap filled with gay pr0n mags and bf spunk?

I mean, er, good comeback. :oops: ;)

The majority of new cars by 2020 will have LED headlamps

Will they flicker like led tail lights?

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular