THE HOUSE PROJECTS THREAD
Previous | 123..16..293031 | Next

<Place holder>

8)

Updated March 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM

--

Ben

:lol:

at the moment I am despertely trying to finish the elise but they are already overlapping :p

--

A yellow loltus

I wasn't aware you two were living together? ;)

--

ClubLupo

House Projects

:roll:

--

Ben

I look forward to the many crazy capers you get into 8)

Dave!

Updated October 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Draft plans are through. Structural engineer round last night. :D

--

Ben

The Projects

Updated December 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

No drawings for me yet, just decorating, will whack up some pictures as some bits are ridonculous ;)

--

A yellow loltus

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

where can i host an MOV file of a flythrough?

--

A yellow loltus

Try 'My videos'?

--

Ben

--

Entirely pointless

Heres the current layout of the house. Some of its lovely old traditional and theres been an extension done to the rear- badly and is very self contained, which is what we will be changing, if anyones interested in this I will keep it updated, otherwise I wont ;)

edited to say is that even legible :p

Updated November 14, 2011 at 4:07 PM

--

A yellow loltus

Not particularly, even if you right click and open in a separate tab.

Phoz, I see your plans as THIS - which is more my kinda style

I've just realised I'm listening to the Ricardo Villalobos remix of Thomas Dolby's One of our submarines is missing, which might have influenced my choice of picture a bit.

YouTube it yourself, mofos!

Can I join in? Currently re-wiring mine. The last family moved in in 1953 and lived here until we moved in (Feb 2010). I think they must have decorated the year they moved in and not once since.

Highlight so far is possibly finding that our bedroom is tiled under the carpet. :D

Have had my chimneys rebuilt and am now trying to sort fireplaces. Opening up the back of this fireplace to re-establish a proper open fire I've found the infill to be made from '50s newspaper, Players packets and Rizlas held together with mortar.

Bodging is not a new thing.

Previous | 123..16..293031 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular