Forums > Skoda on the Salt > Skoda on the sodium chloride

SKODA ON THE SODIUM CHLORIDE
Previous | 12 | Next

I can't help but feel this forum area has limited scope.... :?

Don't worry Mik, I'm sure the skoda, much like this forum has a galvanised body, so it won't corrode away.

Wonder if it will rust? Will keep an eye out for that as my dad has just taken delivery of his brand new Octavia 1.4T.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Can we have some more tenuously alliterative events please.

Peugeot on the piste.

Ferrari on the fetuccini

Updated June 8, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Volvo on the Vale, Saab on the sand, Toyota on the Tundra, Nissan on the Niagara...

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Dodge in the Desert

Fiat on the 'flats

--

CarThrottle / TyreRoar blog / Gridlock Mag / Snip-snip

Porsche in the Pyrenees 8)

Aston in the Arctic
Spyker on the Savanna
Seat on the Psammohere

--

Entirely pointless

pagani on the ...pagani

Alfa on the alfalfa

--

How about not having a sig at all?

M3 on the M3.
M5 on the M5.

1M on the A1(M). :?

--

Mash

What happens if it rains?

MalcVRS said...

What happens if it rains?

Skoda in the brine?

Chinese jade is a comparatively modern stone, being carved to any great extent only since about 1750, such as the 12 Chinese zodiac signs jade carve and Chinese zodiac signs jade jewelries. It came to China from Burma, which is still the only important source for Jadeite. Gem quality jade today is actually Jadeite. It is renowned for its brilliant green color; its value today far surpasses that of nephrite, whose worth primarily derives from its antiquity. Both stones are extremely hard and durable.

Al_McD said...

M3 on the M3.
M5 on the M5.

1M on the A1(M). :?

A1 on the A1
A2 on the A2
etc on the etc
Roomster on the roof?

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

hello all
how r u
Can we have some more tenuously alliterative events please.

Peugeot on the piste.

thanks

dainik bhasker

THE SPAMBOTS ARE CONVERSING :shock::shock::shock:

Updated December 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Any point to this subforum anymore?

Alex88 said...

I think a single thread in the general forum would have sufficed for this entire forum, however, maybe they've left it in as it dilutes the concentration of spambots in the other forums (see also "Thread Archives", "Ask evo", and "Trackdays" forums).

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Alex88 said...

I guess it's here for the same reason that Evo have kept the news items from the 2010 LM 24h on the main news page.

--

Entirely pointless

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular