Forums > Ask evo > wheres the video of theae 86 in action??

WHERES THE VIDEO OF THEAE 86 IN ACTION??
Previous | 123 | Next

the month before you had the ae86 in action,and said there was a vid of it!can you tell me where???
many thanks!
Tim

--

sidewayssam

possibly the only motor insurance engineer who is always sideways...now dont tell the insurance company!!!

I was wondering that too! C'mon guys where is it!

Me too, I wanted to complain that it was running P6000s

--

Ben

I think the Ask Evo section is incorrectly titled, It should be re-named "talk amongst yourselves" or "ask other forumites"!

Seriously guys, does anyone from EVO towers come here any more?

I think it was a bit crappy,the way that that you featured the AE86, mostly talked about driving it on m'ways (which its obviously gonna be crap at!) then print in your mag pointers to more video here, and lo! nothing to follow it up. And the car doesn't feature in the knowledge either!

Please Mister Trott do something about this!

Ta:D

Oh and if you need a lightly modified one for a hoon, just ask;)

Updated April 26, 2010 at 7:58 AM

C'mon guys someone give us an answer!

It's not like I don't post anything constructive here:?

It's not arrived from the video-edity people yet. Chasing it (and another couple) up. Apologies for the delay...

Thanks Mr Dobie! Not that I'm a fan boi or owt:D Just would really like to see it in action.

Thanks for your response.

many thanks Mr Dobie!:D

--

sidewayssam

possibly the only motor insurance engineer who is always sideways...now dont tell the insurance company!!!

Still can't see the vid Mr Dobie:cry:

Video people? I thought your short/simple videos would have been done in house.

I would very much like to see some Hachi evo action style as well please.

--

Bunta's Tofu

I would very much like to see my own hachi in EVO please.:D

I would very much like to see Dave's Hachi in evo as well please.

(and mine to actually get bloody finished some time this century)

--

Bunta's Tofu

come on mr dobie!pull your finger out...as you can see..i'm not the only one....two months now!!!!!:cry:

--

sidewayssam

This is just taking the pee now Evo bods:cry:.

Will someone in authority please answer peoples questions in this forum section!.

Email em Flewy - eds@evo.co.uk

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

Cheers dude, will drop them a line.:D

and i'l do the same!!!already emailed the ed once!:twisted:

--

sidewayssam

COME ON EVO.

:twisted:

--

Bunta's Tofu

Flewy said...

I would very much like to see my own hachi in EVO please.:D

Film your own one in action Dave? ;)

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular