Forums > Moaning forum > Procrastination

PROCRASTINATION
Previous | 12 | Next

I've got some work to do that I know the longer I leave it, the more of a rush and pain in the arse it's going to be. I've had pretty much nothing to do this weekend (especially as I'm not drinking), have I done it? Have a fvck. I just can't get motivated.

As per everything, I'll leave it until the last minute then blag / rush it.:evil:

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Look mate, leave it for tonight and think about it again tomorrow...;)

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I'll read this thread properly and post something contructive later on - having a coffee first.

I could be unstoppable, if only I could get started.

:(

--

Bunta's Tofu

NotoriousREV said...

One day I'm going to conquer this. I'm not sure how right now, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

On a more serious note, I was thinking about this the other day. Now, I have a very good job and have done well for myself in my own humble opinion. I'm not as successful as Exiges or Matteeboy but I'm in a position lots would envy. I've managed this despite and underlying level of laziness, procrastination and ineptitude. If I had any sort of drive, ambition or talent I'd be amazing. I just can't be bothered right now.

+1

I can work hard, if things have to happen, they will. It's the little things that I could do to make my life easier that catch me out.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Had this picture for months, finally, a chance to post it :lol:

Barry said...

Had this picture for months, finally, a chance to post it :lol:

:lol: Glad to be of service!

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Y'see, I think it's unnatural to undertake tasks when you're not under pressure to do them. Do them too early and you'll only end up revisiting it. Do it at the last minute and your best work will be produced - panic is a great motivator.

WHS ^

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

:( I've got it bad today. I've got a presentation to do for Monday, if I actually put my mind to it, it probably wouldn't take long. I'm more or less the only one here, no distractions... perfect.

So what am I doing? Playing on my phone, and moaning about not doing it on an internet forum.

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to do it on Sunday, knowing I'll have a massive hangover and it's going to be an awful, painful experience.

If I could be bothered to have full blown fisticuffs with myself right now, I would.:cry:

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Just do it now you lazy bastard ;) You'll appreciate it on Sunday when you can watch the F1 without work hanging over you. Probably.

You couldn't even be bothered to start a new thread about it :lol:

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

duncs500 said...

:( I've got it bad today. I've got a presentation to do for Monday, if I actually put my mind to it, it probably wouldn't take long. I'm more or less the only one here, no distractions... perfect.

That's not procrastination, that's laziness.

:D

I love the excuses I come up with in my head to justify the
lackadaisical attitude. I had a sausage sandwich for breakfast so I decided I couldn't concentrate because it was weighing heavy on me, now I haven't had any lunch I've decided I can't concentrate because I'm hungry!

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Whatever you call it, it's annoying.

Anyway, I'm off home. I'll do it on Sunday, and I'll moan like fook about it on Sunday to anyone that will listen.:)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Did you ever get the task from January 2010 done? :D

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Jobbo said...

Did you ever get the task from January 2010 done? :D

What do you think he's doing now?

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

I'm supposed to be updating my CV for Monday to hawk it round some agencies. Have I done it? Have I f***. I'll do it tomorrow :idea::roll:

Former Member said...

Y'see, I think it's unnatural to undertake tasks when you're not under pressure to do them. Do them too early and you'll only end up revisiting it. Do it at the last minute and your best work will be produced - panic is a great motivator.

Was that me? It sounded like me :lol:

If you didn't flounce, then we might have known!

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular