FFAF :lol:

JL said...

East Bound And Down

FFAF :lol:

loaded up and trucking?

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

I have introduced my brother to Futurama.

He loves it.

I have been watching Dead Like Me its very good but then I've only watched it when plastered

Cheers

Steve

I watched EB&D a few months ago when i was working away - a little bit hit and miss, but the funny moments were excellent if a little sparce.

Updated October 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

Has anyone bothered with Flash Forward? I quite liked the first episode, but missed the second and now I don't think I can be bothered! Probably because I think it might be worse than Heroes.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Yeah, i've been watching FF, not convinced 100% yet - it's a bit loose.

--

Cheers

Rich

Anyone seen True Blood (on C4 now btw)? I'm not really sure where the story is heading but its quite funny in places though I'm not sure its supposed to be :lol:

We watched the third episode of Flash Forward this evening and I got a sense of deja vu. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be another LOST :roll:

Updated October 21, 2009 at 10:26 PM

--

"Evana is witty and seemingly unfazed by anything"

"Ninja poster. Emerges from shadows deals killer blow/ comedy gold and disapearred from whence she came."

Tastefully kinky

If we're including comedy then Peep Show must be worth a mention.

--

Gliptone & Scuffmaster retailer

Spaced currently reshowing on Dave

Peep Show just never goes off the boil, does it, even into its 6th season.

I'm loving the new Peep show. Plus there's the extra bonus of Elena......

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Must get a hold of Flash Forward - saw the first one and thought it was quite good. Haven't seen the rest. Checked on 't wiki to see how far behind the UK was, and was quite surprised to see it's basically being aired here at the same time as the US - not bad work from Five on that one I suppose.

Also, since having Dave on Freeview, I have discovered Argumental and Mock The Week, and have decided that I like Frankie Boyle. Can't find any online repositories for it though, which is annoying.

Does Dave have an iPlayer/4-OD type thingy?

I've already referenced an iDave for cars but got no answer...

Look out for Live at the Apollo with Jack Dee / Dara O Brian.
It's on Paramount Comedy 1 or whatever the channel is called these days. Frankie Boyle is one of the guest comedians and the set he does is hilarious.
Imagine Frankie's voice -

" Amy Winehouse now looks like a campaign poster for neglected horses..."

"How many dead prostitutes can you get in a garage -
Two more if I move my bike ..."

It's repeated about once a week.

--

Gliptone & Scuffmaster retailer

Mark34bn said...

Look out for Live at the Apollo with Jack Dee / Dara O Brian.
It's on Paramount Comedy 1 or whatever the channel is called these days. Frankie Boyle is one of the guest comedians and the set he does is hilarious.
Imagine Frankie's voice -

" Amy Winehouse now looks like a campaign poster for neglected horses..."

"How many dead prostitutes can you get in a garage -
Two more if I move my bike ..."

It's repeated about once a week.

Keep tabs on Mock the Week - as far as I can work out he is a regular panelist, and he's just pure evil on it - about as dark as you can get away with on broadcast telly.

There was an outtake from Argumental where JOhn Humphries asks Frankie and Marcus Bridgestock to at least come out with something they could actually air.

Probably not SFW without headphones. Especially for Diana and Hammond fans ;)

Evana said...

We watched the third episode of Flash Forward this evening and I got a sense of deja vu. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be another LOST :roll:

+1

I'm sticking with it... for now.

--

Kintegra y0!

Generation Kill has been ok so far.

New Dexter (s4) is brilliant and top of my list atm.

--

Bunta's Tofu

I've been enjoying the TV being off for a while, otherwise I end up watching endless drivel.

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

Previous | 123..32..616263 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular