Forums > Any other business > Sticky(ish): Film Reviews

STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..115..228229230 | Next

Si_ said...

JL said...

Barry said...

from what I've seen otherwise I would concur wholeheartedly. Thoroughly fap-tastic woman IMHO.

She is absolutely glorious. I have to say though - she's only 43 - at what age do you lot think these supernaturally beautiful women go over the edge? :lol:

I've already gone wayyyyyy over the edge!

It's not exactly the same though is it :lol:

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

JL said...

Si_ said...

JL said...

Barry said...

from what I've seen otherwise I would concur wholeheartedly. Thoroughly fap-tastic woman IMHO.

She is absolutely glorious. I have to say though - she's only 43 - at what age do you lot think these supernaturally beautiful women go over the edge? :lol:

It absolutely is :lol:

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

n't :lol:

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

RichardMajor86 said...

Alien Covenant SPOILERS BELOW!
Also, the identity question at the end had been signposted WAY too hard.

I was so obvious I thought they'd be a bit cleverer and double bluff it. Why I Earth was D helping so much in the final final battle if it was his "baby" Oh and Slime O'vision was lame too. AVP games did it much much better.

/Spoilahs

Boss Baby After sustained Yoblette lobbying I got dragged to this. Unexpectedly I laughed my arse off through the whole thing. It was chock full of poo/fart jokes and a bunch of quite grown up film reference jokes. 9 Fluffy bunny massacre Alien shoutouts out of 10.

Updated May 22, 2017 at 7:39 AM

Watched "Passengers" on streaming Amazon the other night - ironically my wife complains that the lads and me always pick action/sci-fi movies to watch and she never gets to see a girly-type flick.....so after 10 minutes she'd dozed off :)

Only to wake up near the end and find my youngest lad saying..."...well Mum would have enjoyed that, it was a girly flick..." :P

--

Wales Meet

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Mike1215 said...

Watched "Passengers" on streaming Amazon the other night - ironically my wife complains that the lads and me always pick action/sci-fi movies to watch and she never gets to see a girly-type flick.....so after 10 minutes she'd dozed off :)

Only to wake up near the end and find my youngest lad saying..."...well Mum would have enjoyed that, it was a girly flick..." :P

It was a bit of a girly flick but also a bit creepy, no?

Updated May 22, 2017 at 9:01 AM

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Ascender said...

Mike1215 said...

Yes, true, she would have had extremely mixed emotions, I enjoyed it .....but am generally a poor judge of films as I can enjoy most films.

--

Wales Meet

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Si_ said...

JL said...

Si_ said...

JL said...

Barry said...

She looked good in the first place...

Mind you, when you went over the edge, you forgot to put a rope on and discovered you didn't bounce.

--

Even my earwax is radioactive.

Ascender said...

Mike1215 said...

Make it from her point of view and it's a horror film.

--

Even my earwax is radioactive.

Just watched Suicide Squad. "Utter shite" would be my best description. Bad acting, sh1t story and characters who you don't really get to know nor care about. I can safely say that I will never watch this again.

Awful!!!

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

Jimmy Choo said...

Si_ said...

JL said...

Si_ said...

JL said...

Barry said...

She looked good in the first place...

Mind you, when you went over the edge, you forgot to put a rope on and discovered you didn't bounce.

I bounced a lot better than I expected! 8)

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular