Forums > General > Sticky(ish): Film Reviews

STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..74..146147148 | Next

Gravity

Yes I know I'm a year late but Jesus Christ what a film!

Even on a 10" Tablet it, tense and gripping. God knows what it was like on a big screen.

Loved it.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Is there a joke version of Gravity doing the rounds or something?!

--

Cheers

Rich

RobYob said...

I found watching Tom Cruise die alot in Edge of Tomorrow really rather amusing.

I watched this at the weekend - it's an entertaining romp, with some fun action scenes, and Tom Cruise isn't hateful in it - in fact, he plays his usual hateful character for about ten minutes before the world craps on him.

Quite enjoyed it TBH - a solid 6 mech-enhanced soldiers out of 10.

Dinny_G said...

Gravity

Even on a 10" Tablet it, tense and gripping. God knows what it was like on a big screen.

Loved it.

Yu accidently logged in as Dinny ?

Recently gave Anchorman 2 another go. Also watched Don Jon and American Hustle.

Whilst watchable, none were impressionable.

Just watched CA2: Winter Soldier on the flight to Toronto . Loved it - 9/10.

RoboCop 2014 - TBC as I was interrupted upon arrival.

Alex_ said...

TBC as I was interrupted upon arrival.

You mum walked in on the vinegar stroke?

Beany said...

RobYob said...

I found watching Tom Cruise die alot in Edge of Tomorrow really rather amusing.

I watched this at the weekend - it's an entertaining romp, with some fun action scenes, and Tom Cruise isn't hateful in it - in fact, he plays his usual hateful character for about ten minutes before the world craps on him.

Quite enjoyed it TBH - a solid 6 mech-enhanced soldiers out of 10.

I watched this twice at the cinema - thought it was a tremendous film.

Lucy with Scarlett Johansen. Utter bilge. 4/10

Updated September 23, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Bad Country - A truly dreadful movie starring Dafoe, Beringer & Dillon. Bad acting, bad dialogue and terrible wigs.

3 bad moustaches out of 10.

Updated September 23, 2014 at 5:21 PM

_Who_ said...

Alex_ said...

TBC as I was interrupted upon arrival.

You mum walked in on the vinegar stroke?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Genuinely lol'd at that.

Her - quite interesting.

N said...

Dinny_G said...

Gravity

Loved it.

Yu accidently logged in as Dinny ?

Nope, I thought Gravity was pants. Most overrated film evar.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

2014 Godzilla: better than I expected, from what I had heard about it.

David_Yu said...

Nope, I thought Gravity was pants. Second most overrated film evar bar Avatar which I now fully admit was a load of donkey spunk and a fvcking insult to the hours of my lifetime I expended on it.

Go on, admit it.

How to train your dragon 2
Went in expecting a fair-good follow up to the original which I love, and it turned out to be one of the best sequels to have come out in a long time.

Fair warning, the kids will probably be in tears at the 3/4 mark, there was something in my eye too...

JL said...

David_Yu said...

Nope, I thought Gravity was pants. Second most overrated film evar bar Avatar which I now fully admit was a load of donkey spunk and a fvcking insult to the hours of my lifetime I expended on it.

Go on, admit it.

Nope, I still love Avatar and can't wait to see the 2nd and 3rd.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

JL said...

David_Yu said...

Go on, admit it.

Nope, I still love Avatar and can't wait to see the 2nd and 3rd.

Avatar 2, that's going to be short.

"Sir the xenomorphs are preventing us from mining the unobtanium"

"I say we roll in seven cannisters of CN20 and nervo gas the whole f*cking nest"

"We don't even know if it's going to affect them, I say we take off and Nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure"

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular