Forums > General > Sticky(ish): Film Reviews

STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..75..148149150 | Next

_Tim_ said...

Wolf of Wall Street is showing on Sky Premiere now, so I watched it last night.

Long, but a great film. I don't recall seeing a Countach with that horrific US spec front bumper appendage before either.

Watched this yesterday and really enjoyed it. I'd like to read the book too.

Watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty this afternoon and really enjoyed that too. Stiller is excellent and some of the locations are stunning. A neat story about courage and living life to the full.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Foz said...

David_Yu said...

_Tim_ said...

Wolf of Wall Street is showing on Sky Premiere now, so I watched it last night.

Long, but a great film. I don't recall seeing a Countach with that horrific US spec front bumper appendage before either.

Haven't watched it yet, but it was a real Countach and led to some vitriol from Lambo fans who decried it being lightly damaged in the name of film... :roll:

Watched it last night, brilliant film! Did some reading up afterwards and it seems his life was all that mental, and maybe even crazier :lol:

The blond girl -who the wife informes me used to be in neighbours was Awesumz!

Just watched it and was thoroughly entertained, but left feeling a little queasy about the complete lack of moral centre to the film, and presumably the autobiographical book it's based on.

The guy appears to have no remorse or misgivings about his behaviour, and it was "all a laugh".
I'm sure with the level of drug abuse (and STDs) it really wasn't all harmless fun, and of course for all the suckers they scammed, it definitely wasn't.

It seemed to be a 3 hour advert for the benefits of taking copious amounts of cocaine, which seems a tad dubious to me...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

a cinema trip for a change,

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

:lol:

basic premise of the turtles storyline as i remember it.
megan fox is ok as april.

the turtles are really 'roided up and super muscly, manages to cover the storyline and complete it with minimum of fuss.

predictable but quite fun.

7/10

--

Hmmmmm BO! BO! Chick.............. Chick a chickaaahhh!

David_Yu said...

Edge of Tomorrow.

Had high hopes after reading all the rave reviews and it does look suitably epic.
Tom Cruise's character starts off pleasingly unheroic, but obviously has to change over the film and the exo-suits, weapons and SFX are all top class.

But although initially intriguing and quite original (and unexpectedly humorous) the finale seems particularly far fetched in far too many aspects to make it an all-time classic.

Still, a thoroughly enjoyable 8/10.

Watched Edge Of Tomorrow over the weekend and pretty much this.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Saw 30th Anniversary of Ghostbusters last night and it is still as epic as ever. Pity the sequel is pants...

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

27Gilles said...

Saw 30th Anniversary of Ghostbusters last night and it is still as epic as ever. Pity the sequel is pants...

I enjoyed them both, first one is a gem thou

Interestingly the family guy game is having a ghost busters event ATM with the building, stay puft marshmallow guy and ambulance as rewards :)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular