Forums > General > Sticky(ish): Film Reviews

STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..92..182183184 | Next

The Martian

I liked it.

8spacepirates/10

Actually, I can't remember the last time I say forward watching a film. I did with this, despite MATT DAMON.

--

"Do you even like cars?" - NathanFBIAhmadi

Star Wars Ep VII

Yeah, not bad.

unzippy said...

Barry said...

I've got Deadpool tickets booked for Thursday night, despite the massive marketing campaign I'm still looking forward to it 8)

Yah, early Wednesday eve for us. She's seen the trailers but I've avoided. Should be good.

More films should be like Deadpool, 10 rainbow spunking unicorns out of 10 8)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

unzippy said...

unzippy said...

Barry said...

I've got Deadpool tickets booked for Thursday night, despite the massive marketing campaign I'm still looking forward to it 8)

Yah, early Wednesday eve for us. She's seen the trailers but I've avoided. Should be good.

Fvcking marvellous nonsense, I hope rumours of the sequel are true. Did you catch the post credits snippet Dave? Made my inner child smile did that.

Updated February 11, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Oh yes, hung on right to the end:D

We paid for gallery seats so I wanted full value for money;)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Barry said...

unzippy said...

unzippy said...

Barry said...

Fvcking marvellous nonsense, I hope rumours of the sequel are true. Did you catch the post credits snippet Dave? Made my inner child smile did that.

Glad to hear it - we're off to see if on Sunday with MiniFerret, I'm sure he'll love it too :D

Cheers, Rich

--

JL said...

I like to treat any given hotel room as my own personal masturbarium

Seventh Son

Just drivel.

4 Jeff Bridges' face must ache out of 10

--

Legend.

I liked it, although a bit slow in places. The mrs fell asleep.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Si_ said...

Seventh Son

Just drivel.

I was going to watch this tonight. Shall I risk it or watch something else?

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

27Gilles said...

Si_ said...

Seventh Son

Just drivel.

I was going to watch this tonight. Shall I risk it or watch something else?

Ok...

Swords and sorcery by numbers.
Very little humour.
Bit formulaic. Reminded me of Stardust without the magic.
Didn't really warm to the characters.
Too much CGI.

It does pick up into the second half a bit.
Tbh there's nowt else on.

--

I turned it off after about 10-15 mins.

--

Cheers

Rich

Spring on UK Netflix... according to the IMDB blurb "A young man in a personal tailspin flees the US to Italy, where he sparks up a romance with a woman harboring a dark, primordial secret."

Quite enjoyed it and 6.6 out of 10 from IMDB sounds about right. Its a bit bonkers but i quite enjoyed it and is a slight spin on what i thought it was going to be.

It's Deadpool night, yippee!

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Pleased to report it didn't disappoint at all. And the post credits sequence was a very nice touch.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular