Forums > Any other business > Sticky(ish): Film Reviews

STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..101..199200201 | Next

Captain America - Citizens on patrol Gawd what a dirge, but for the brief appearance of Ant Man and Nobey Neguire almost completely forgettable.

Snowpiercer :shock: Captain America stars in bleak, brutal end of the world stuck on a train where you don't want to know what the fat controller had for lunch. Recommended.

27Gilles said...

Ascender said...

Did anybody see Warcraft as its up on iTunes today? I thought the trailers looked ok and I love Duncan Jones' work but I don't think this got the best reviews when it was released.

I saw it and it even though WoW is not my thing, it was a let down. The fight scenes were great, casting was good, but the dialogue between the humans sucked.

"Ready to serve"
"Yes my Lord"
"Job's done"

#Warcraft2

--

"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

Zug Zug

--

Talking Pisch on the web since CompuServe

WIBBLE

Has anyone seen Hell and High Water?

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Bad Neighbours

Dire. I turned it off.

--

Tim

Skoda. Honda (broken). Ducati (broken).

_Tim_ said...

Bad Neighbours

Dire. I turned it off.

I watched the sequel on Sunday night.

Please note it was not even marketed here.

N said...

_Tim_ said...

Bad Neighbours

Dire. I turned it off.

I watched the sequel on Sunday night.

Please note it was not even marketed here.

i remember seeing the trailer - it looked awful.

--

Cheers

Rich

How do they justify double the budget compared to the original ?

1 minute of Lisa Kudrow and Kelsey Grammar can not cost that much.

John Wick Canoe Reeves plays a retired assassin out for revenge, and he's pissed off, very pissed off, no really he should probably get some help for his anger management issues.

Loved it 9/10, chapter 2 is coming early next year

Don't mess with a mans pupper

Updated September 27, 2016 at 7:59 PM

--

Talking Pisch on the web since CompuServe

WIBBLE

Mr Pisch said...

John Wick Canoe Reeves plays a retired assassin out for revenge, and he's pissed off, very pissed off, no really he should probably get some help for his anger management issues.

Loved it 9/10, chapter 2 is coming early next year

Don't mess with a mans pupper

I really enjoyed this!

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular