Forums > General > Sticky(ish): Film Reviews

STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..97..191192193 | Next

zedleg said...

securitycheck said...

High Rise

Don't. Just don't.

1/10

Are you a fan of J G Ballard or Ben Wheatley? Just curious as I am and I've been looking forward to High Rise.

Watched Samurai Cop 2 the other night. Truly, brilliantly terrible.

Worth it for Tommy Wiseau alone.

Non of the above. Never read a JG Ballard book, and didn't even know it was based on a book until I got in the hall. You may get more out of the film if you have read the book though, but I guess i'm just one of the un-learned. :lol:

captain america civil war

8) wow

I'm not a mad fan like the wife but this was awesome.

_Mick_N said...

8) wow

Took the kids to see it today as it was pishy weather and we all loved it. Loads of characters and a long running time made me tear it was going to be average like Age of Ultron but it was loads of fun. Love the humour and vibe the Marvel movies have which are sorely missing from things like BVSDOJ and they also managed to have an incredible fight scene near the end which was surprisingly brutal and shocking.

Sets up the Spidey movie nicely too and he was brilliant.

8.5/10...

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Ascender said...

_Mick_N said...

8) wow

Took the kids to see it today as it was pishy weather and we all loved it. Loads of characters and a long running time made me tear it was going to be average like Age of Ultron but it was loads of fun. Love the humour and vibe the Marvel movies have which are sorely missing from things like BVSDOJ and they also managed to have an incredible fight scene near the end which was surprisingly brutal and shocking.

Sets up the Spidey movie nicely too and he was brilliant.

8.5/10...

Yup, saw it with 3 families on Sunday and we all loved it (apart from the missus, who only really likes Avengers movies for Thor).

In fact, I thought it was much better for not having the indestructible and over-powered Thor and Hulk in it.
It was also surprising it was labelled a Captain America film as it was as much about the other Avengers, which was cool.

Possibly the 2nd best MCU movie after Winter Soldier IMO.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular