STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..77..152153154 | Next

Kaiser Sose's the criple in Usual Suspects

Kevin Costner's the spy in No Way Out

Tom Berenger's Tom Berenger in Shattered

Etc...;)

Updated November 26, 2014 at 11:55 PM

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

JL said...

RobYob said...

And a little nerdgasm moment to see the Bandit Captain with something very like a Knife Missile from Iain M Bank's Culture series

OF COURSE! It was driving me nuts at the time; seemed very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on where it was from. I think I eventually wrote it off as being from Snow Crash or something.

Dune.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

JL said...

Jobbo said...

Cage is just Cage as ever

"A pensive retard" (c) Mudge Rutherford :lol:

I always think of that :lol:

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

JL said...

RobYob said...

And a little nerdgasm moment to see the Bandit Captain with something very like a Knife Missile from Iain M Bank's Culture series

OF COURSE! It was driving me nuts at the time; seemed very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on where it was from. I think I eventually wrote it off as being from Snow Crash or something.

Dune.

Haven't read/seen Dune, looked up the hunter/seekers though in the wiki. GotG could be giving the nod to either or both. IIRC There's a scene in IMB's "Use of Weapons" where a knife missile kills a dozen attackers by flying through them.

RobYob said...

Si_ said...

JL said...

RobYob said...

Dune.

Haven't read/seen Dune, looked up the hunter/seekers though in the wiki. GotG could be giving the nod to either or both. IIRC There's a scene in IMB's "Use of Weapons" where a knife missile kills a dozen attackers by flying through them.

And enjoys it.

Beany said...

RobYob said...

Si_ said...

JL said...

RobYob said...

Dune.

And enjoys it.

Combat AI's always get the best lines :D

Made of god-like materials and AI, and also all the snark in the world.

I forgot I wanted to see Interstellar - will have to see what time it's on today since I'm off this week (you can probably tell that by my post count going from 704 -> whatever it is now :lol: )

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular