Forums > General > Sticky(ish): Film Reviews

STICKY(ISH): FILM REVIEWS
Prev | 1..83..164165166 | Next

It was all fine until that guitar playing dude started shooting flames from the guitar, what were they thinking?!

JL said...

It was all fine until that guitar playing dude started shooting flames from the guitar, what were they thinking?!

He was ace! What are you on about?:D

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

JL said...

That was brilliant.

I think it's meant to replicate the idea of the drummer boy keeping the beat - but in a world where the V8 is a near religious item of salvation, it's not a shock that heavy metal keeps the troops in lockstep.

Also, rule of cool. Well, almost entirely rule of cool.

Also, It's a totally real, with working amps, and was 'performed' at full speed with everyone on it playing.

Apparently George Miller doesn't do non-functioning props.

Updated June 30, 2015 at 1:16 AM

They should let George Miller do the upcoming Top Gun 2.

I also love the fact that on movie review sites where they always reference actors' and directors' previous work just so you know who they are, he ends up as "George Miller (Mad Max, Babe 2: Pig in the City, Happy Feet)". :lol:

--

"Everyone should do everything like Rev does. He's the forum Kanye West 21st century role model" - McSwede

Awsum factor: 49.38

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular