Forums > General > For Sale - E36 M3 Evolution Saloon

FOR SALE - E36 M3 EVOLUTION SALOON
Previous | 12 | Next

155,568 miles £4,200

For sale is my Estoril Blue 1996 E36 M3 Evolution Saloon.

The most capable all round car I've owned.

Superb handling, comfort, practicality and power delivery yet manages 30+ mpg on a cross country cruise.

All usual M3 Evolution refinements, icy cold dual zone climate control, black leather interior, 6 speed gear box, floating front brake discs, on board computer, LSD, airbags and pretensioners.

Mixture of BMW and Indy Service history.
Recently (154040 miles) Oil Service including airfilter and vanos bolts and filter.

Extras; uprated front speakers, Alpine MP3 Head Unit, HID headlight conversion. Braided Clutch Hose.

MOT until Oct 7 2009
Tax until Aug 31 2009

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Blimey, why!

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

Something more insurance friendly for the missus and in preparation for heading down under to inspect the colonies.

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

unzippy said...

The most capable all round car I've owned.

Weren't the rest all Golfs and a 2CV? ;)

Good buy for someone...

I had a Polo too 8)

--

5 whole English pounds plus a 316i compact with a set of wheels from my collection.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

It is a good starting point for negoitations:D

--

Swap it for a Mk4 Golf TDI with KWs, Santa Monicas and Eagle F1s all around?

The aircon needs regassing - shirley that's a deal clincher?

Nah, Dad has just got himself a MK6 Golf DSG TDi, I'm all dieseld out thanks.

--

unzippy said...

Has he got rid of his 2CV then or is it as well as?

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Nice parking there Dave 8)

Cheers

Steve

Delphi said...

unzippy said...

Has he got rid of his 2CV then or is it as well as?

The 2CV will never be sold:D The Golf is his work car.

Thanks Mr E, I'll have to start paying attention to stuff like that and indicators:shock:

--

Hi Dave,

It is with regret that I inform you that I have found a stonechip on the bonnet and hereby request a refund of £1000 for a respray of the vehicles front end.

Two of the tyres seem to be unreasonably worn, but I am awaiting an independant inspection so will bill you for these in due course.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

:lol:

Good work Harold. Refer to emails, SMSs and so on to strengthen your case. :lol:

Brilliant! :lol:

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Fvck me, took me a while to spot that :lol:

:D

If sam calls, i'm not in. In fact i've moved to Botswana.

--

Done.

Has anyone offered him good hard currency yet? .....

:P

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

Fantastic :lol:

Cheers, Rich

--

The "penetration leap from the wardrobe" is always a favourite with the ladiez

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular