Forums > Gaming forum > GT5 (now with added spec 2.0)

GT5 (NOW WITH ADDED SPEC 2.0)
Previous | 123..15..282930 | Next

From this thread and this thread

First hint

Something so big is cooking, you can't even imagine the size of it.

And there is something else cooking, which you can't even imagine the price of it.

And the third thing is also in the oven, but you can't even imagine it's even baking. And besides that third thing there is something else in the oven, I'd say it's the oven itself.

And I guess everything will be presented in the gala dinner in the weeks or months to come, but at the E3 latest.

And then you'll find out that day of the Fiest is also known even today.

And yes, my NDA is killing me so much that I can't even tell you how much you should be hungry. But I can assure you it will be the Fiest of the Gods.[/quote]

Second hint

[quote]There are many winds blowing in the air right now, and every one of them is telling its own tale.

First wind whispers that final reunion will happen thirty nights before twelve months pass and that all winds from the whole world will reunite in the same moment for the first time.

Second wind says there will be more than half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths, and some of the birds will come from the past reunion just resembling the looks of the newborn birds.

Third tale says that for the first time ever skypaths will not be just solid and already known but that new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths.

Fourth wind is talking that birdtamers will reunite in numbers greater than ever and will be granted with ability to talk to each other, make guilds and alliances with undisputed freedom.

Fifth wind says that reunion will happen in two forms, one greater than other and birdtamers will have freedom to decide which reunion they will attend. Greater reunion will ask for great sacrifice to be made in order to get all present and future treasures without new sacrifices needed, while smaller reunion will come in form already known, asking for more sacrifices if future treasures catches the eyes of the birdtamers.

Sixth wind is telling the tale about different reunion but almost the same as known one, smaller only for the eyes of those who do not want to see it in its whole glory. That different reunion will not happen in the realm same as the known one, but in the different realm which still has not been uncovered to the birdtamers. That realm will resemble realm already known but it will be divine new and made in the image of it.

All those birds, skypaths and birdtamers from all realms will unite for the Feast. And as it is already known, it will be the Feast of the Gods.

Updated October 5, 2011 at 3:40 PM

--

Entirely pointless

:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I wish they would hurry up!

--

Bunta's Tofu

I'm scratching my head rather a lot more than usual at this "hint".

amar212 said...

Sixth wind is telling the tale about different reunion but almost the same as known one, smaller only for the eyes of those who do not want to see it in its whole glory. That different reunion will not happen in the realm same as the known one, but in the different realm which still has not been uncovered to the birdtamers. That realm will resemble realm already known but it will be divine new and made in the image of it.
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ne93VZZc0&fmt=22

[quote=amar212]Sixth wind has been unveiled, other 5 are still waiting.

Feast is starting :D

Updated May 31, 2009 at 11:11 AM

--

Entirely pointless

Maybe the wind of M$ has blown in and made it a 360 exclusive?

;)

As much as I love Forza and can't wait to see what 3 has in store for us, there is a small part of me that hopes the next GT comes along and just blows everything else out of the water.

If it's just like Prologue but with more cars I'll be very disappointed.

Yes, I want the Moon on a stick as well ;)

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

As much as I love Forza and can't wait to see what 3 has in store for us, there is a small part of me that hopes the next GT comes along and just blows everything else out of the water.
[/quote]
+1, especially as I dont have a 360;)

[quote="Bunta"]
If it's just like Prologue but with more cars I'll be very disappointed.

Definitely

I will be dissapoited if it does not include:
[list]
Drifting competitions
Proper car modification
Hillclimbs/Touge
Point to point rally
Day/night cycles*
Chaging weather conditions
And, of course, damage
[/list]

*which this interview seems to suggest, evening at least.

--

Entirely pointless

8)

Thanks for the link dude.

The Ring is looking good in those pics :)

--

Bunta's Tofu

But when though? When? :(

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

PS4 launch title. ;)

GTPSP

GTPSP

"Polyphony Digital’s president, Kazunori Yamauchi, just announced Gran Turismo PSP at Sony’s E3 2009 Press Conference. This “little” game is going to pack quite a punch, including 800 cars and 35 tracks! It’s also going to let you trade and exchange cars with each other, which Kazunori warned will probably be the only way to acquire them all. Up to 4 people can also race head-to-head via the PSP’s ad-hoc connectivity.

One of the most exciting things we noticed - a Ferrari Enzo was visible in the short preview video shown at the show. It’s only logical, then, that the ultimate Ferrari super car will be coming to GT5. Stay tuned for higher-res pictures and videos!"

GTPSP ingame screenshots

GT5

They've also just shown a GT5 video including damage, more info soon!

Gamespot live Blog "Sports World Rally Championship and NASCAR races--the level of detail is staggering."

GTPlanet live blog
"3:56 GT5

3:56 GT5 TRAILER!!!

3:58 DAMAGE!!!!!!!!

3:58 AHHHHHHHHH
4:02 GTPlanet server currently swamped - please don't load any pages on the site for a few minutes. "

Damage shot from video...

WOW!!!!!!!!!ELEVENTYOffcial "GT5 Concept Movie"

Updated June 2, 2009 at 9:47 PM

--

Entirely pointless

but still no release date or gameplay footage?

xmas 2010 at the earliest IMO

and Nascar racing = ZZZZZZZZ

I've lost interest completely in it.

All of this fannying around and hyping will end in tears. Its gone on far too long now. It'll be the shitiest waste of hard drive space you ever saw. But we'll all buy a copy incase its not.

If Forza 3 is as tasty as it looks, im gonna bin the PS3 and buy a 360.

Yeah I'm feeling the Forza love and have gone a bit cold on GT myself - it's good to see WRC but then rallying is not as exciting as it used to be.

Nascar...could be fun.

I don't know guys, I still want it to be awesome but this had to shine at E3 this year and I think Sony have dropped the ball some what.

--

Bunta's Tofu

There will have been three Forza games between GT4 and GT5. THREE!!!

I don't understand what PD are doing or why Sony let them take so much time?? How can costs for such a long development cycle be worthwhile? It's just getting silly, people will just stop caring.

Agree with you Dom - apart from God of War 3 and Last Guardian (the new team Ico game) there wasn't much worth shouting about at E3 from Sony.

--

Bunta's Tofu

thedomster3000 said...

It's just getting silly, people will just stop caring.

People stopped caring years ago.

OMG !!ELVENTY!! GT5 with crash damage ??!? OMFG.. that means Polyphony have finally caught up with games from the 1990s

At the rate of development the fanboys will swoon if it's in 3D

It's been a funny evening on the GT Planet forums. 2 weeks ago GT Planet said that 'we would like GT5's release date' and that there would be more information at Gamescom (today).
When there was no information during Sony's press conference earlier the forums went mad with 'we hate you GT Planet/amar212/PD/Sony' despite this video which was found earlier showing a large GT area at the show (at 1:30). Just now Amar212 posted this (although the translation's not very clear).

GT5 Specification:

Babelfish + some logical translation:

- 1,000 cars
- 170 premium models (with interior and damage)
- 830 of "standard cars" ('gran turismo 4' specification the empty those which can give compatibility in the model which is taken over, whatever that means)

Courses
20 layout of or more 60 or more of courses

* Physical simulation of vehicle
- New physical engine
- Expressing the inversion of the vehicle
- Damage expression (the deformation with collision completely appearance)
- Prius and in sight, it reproduces also the behavior of the up-to-date hybrid car and the electric automobile such as Tesla faithfully

* Arcade mode
2 prayer battles

?GT mode
[warudomatsupu]
[maigareji]
[kadeira]
[chiyuningushiyotsupu] (part and tire)
Car washing
[chiyanpion****supuresu] (series system, point system)
[raisensutesuto]

[opunrobi]
Text/voice kyat
[puraibetorumu]
[onrainhuotoarubamu]
[onrainripureiarubamu]
The [ripurei] output to YouTube

* Photo mode
[huotodoraibu] (circuit)
[huotosuteji] (photo mode private stage)

* [gurantsurisumo] TV
The video output to PSP®
[puroguretsushibudaunrodo]
Improvement of [yuzaintahuesu]
Continual and playback

* Museum
'From [gurantsurisumo] 5 prologue' edition addition of further information

* Sound
[kasutamusaundotoratsuku] (use of the music which is retained in PS3)

* User interface
'The [gurantsurisumo] 5 prologue' and design concept are identical. As for idea contest modification to color
Movement of the cockpit camera (interior three-dimensional possibly by [hueisutoratsukingu] verification possibility)

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d3499.html

Of course it dosn't mention release dates/car list/ track list/ day night cycles but the big news was always going to be release at the Tokyo Games Show next month.

Updated August 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM

--

Entirely pointless

ukpete1 said...

the translation's not very clear.

So is it going to be good or not?;)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Previous | 123..15..282930 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular