Forums > Meetings > Monthly Cars & Coffee in Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona

MONTHLY CARS & COFFEE IN SUNNY SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
Previous | 123..9..151617 | Next

In case you happen to be in Arizona... The first Saturday of every month we have a regular get together of car enthusiasts from all over our area. There is usually an eclectic mix of classic Ferrari, Lamboghini, Jaguar, Alfa.... You name it and we have got it.

If you happen by Scottsdale, AZ at he SW corner of Scottsdale Rd and Doubletree Rd from 8am to around 11, you bill treated to some great cars and people.

--

Ciao........Dino

Challenge Stradale
F40
348 Challenge
AM V8 Vantage
SL55 AMG
M3
Ducati 916
'88 March/Cosworth Indycar

www.veloceperformance.com

Worst ever " Our meets are better than yours "

:D

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

That white Countache....

*goes for a lie down*

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Which car did you take Dino - F40?

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

andybond2 said...

Rubbish! What about the Evo karting experience? Nestled in the the picturesque back streets of Birmingham. Notice the metal railings to keep out the plebian masses. More importantly, I did not espy a single shorts / white socks / white trainers combo - enough said I think.

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolineccb/

Ingenere said...

At least the cars have style :lol:

--

Wedding, Portrait and Commercial Photography

Mike1215 said...

Which car did you take Dino - F40?

Last month I bought the 348 Challenge.

...... and to some of the others who commented, especially the gent who claims 'better meets'.... That might be so, but I would rather have sun, fun and enthusiasts than snobs, bad teeth and rain any day! :)

I think that white Countach is a bit over the top as well, but the owner is a great enthusiast and the car is meticulously restored. Here is a shot of him, and the car when Balboni stopped by to say hi.

--

Ciao........Dino

Challenge Stradale
F40
348 Challenge
AM V8 Vantage
SL55 AMG
M3
Ducati 916

carolineccb1 said...

Rubbish! What about the Evo karting experience? Nestled in the the picturesque back streets of Birmingham. Notice the metal railings to keep out the plebian masses. More importantly, I did not espy a single shorts / white socks / white trainers combo - enough said I think.

The fellow driving Kart No.5 looks to me like some kind of professional. Impressive! :D

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

I think that was shortly before he binned it into the tyre wall trying to catch me up.

_Tim_ said...

The fellow driving Kart No.5 looks to me like some kind of professional. Impressive! :D

I had a blackened, gap toothed smile looking back through those pics :D

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolineccb/

Ingenere said...

I think that white Countach is a bit over the top as well

Isn't that that point of a Lamborghini? :?

--

Romantic BDSM

This is how we roll in Arizona :P

Looks like another dull day in Arizona. We may not have gotten any karting in that day, but oh well. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! :)

--

Ciao........Dino

Challenge Stradale
F40
348 Challenge
AM V8 Vantage
SL55 AMG
M3
Ducati 916

LamboGT said...

You sir, need to post more often.

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

Where's the Dodge Caravan which the ladies arrived in?

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

simonjobson said...

Where's the Dodge Caravan which the ladies arrived in?

I think they had an E63 AMG.

--

Ciao........Dino

Challenge Stradale
F40
348 Challenge
AM V8 Vantage
SL55 AMG
M3
Ducati 916

carolineccb1 said...

andybond2 said...

Nice dab of oppo there, Herr Skipper 8)

I was wearing white RACING boots that day, but I can't remember what colour socks was wearing :wink:

--

evo forums resident Porsche fanboy

So, Tim "For sure" Skipper is leading in his racing romper suit, Matt H is in the middle, barely contained by his racing overalls but who's that in the number 8 kart?

--

Romantic BDSM

LamboGT said...

OK, that's it. I'm giving up hetrosexuality. I'd rather have a go in that Lambo than those charming ladies.

:oops:

--

Romantic BDSM

jimmy_choo said...

So, Tim "For sure" Skipper is leading in his racing romper suit, Matt H is in the middle, barely contained by his racing overalls but who's that in the number 8 kart?

Dan's brother?

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Previous | 123..9..151617 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular