Forums > Tech > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS

Looks good!

Exciting news from C220d world!! :lol:

Had a trip up to Glasgow on Thursday morning and the C220d excelled itself with an MPG record of 60.1. A good run with even less traffic than usual until Hamilton services.

Next image is after some driving around Glasgow then the run back to North Yorkshire.

Excitement over!

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

McSwede said...

Next image is after some driving around Glasgow then the run back to North Yorkshire.

Excitement over!

Freaky - same MPG on a similar journey in my 180k W204 C200 CDI but with a higher ave

I cannot quite get near your MPG , but I didnt do bad ..

Updated May 14, 2017 at 5:42 PM

--

TurboRenault Forum !

It must be broken ;)

I think the best I've managed is 25mpg.

Rear Bilsteins on the lotus are pissing oil :evil: Looks like its suspension refresh time..

--

Strong Broo Racing

How are the dampers on Ste's car? ;)

GG said...

New tips give away the retrofitted PSE :twisted:

That's a much better looking set of pipes than the 996 PSE which had the awful cloud shape:

Updated May 15, 2017 at 8:40 AM

--

Wow was I impressed

I can't see any of McSwede's pictures on devices or PC ? :?

Jobbo said...

That's a much better looking set of pipes than the 996 PSE which had the awful cloud shape:

They were hateful, weren't they. I remember them when they first came out and instantly despising them.

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

What is PSE? :?

Pretty Sh1t Exhaust, I think.

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

JL said...

Jobbo said...

They were hateful, weren't they. I remember them when they first came out and instantly despising them.

Definitely agree re the 996 tips.

The other improvement with the 997 system is that the exhaust is actually two pipes behind the tips, too. It isn't just a double tip stuck on to a single pipe - you can't easily tell from looking at it but nice to know it isn't a fake styling exercise.

Ironic that Jobbo posted a picture of the '6 C4S as I was behind one at the car wash yesterday - the exhausts on the two cars actually sounded very similar (which I think is a good thing!)

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

It's incredibly hard to find a picture of a 996 PSE exhaust tips - so the fact that it's a C4S is pure chance. I suspect people are too ashamed of the way they look to post pictures of them online.

--

Wow was I impressed

I don't see the problem with the '6 PSE tips, in fact I like them.

Sound marvellous too.

Porsche Sports Exhaust? :?

The '6 PSE sound is probably unsurpassed in the water cooled era for non motorsport models I would say.

I suppose there may be some argument to be made for the 991.1 but all the synthesised crackling on the overrun is too try hard for me.

The '7.2 PSE is as mentioned very similar though a little less bassy and more hollow yowl though I'm hoping the sound will fill out a little as the new silencers (happy JL? ;) ) wear in as I notice that the new system with the flaps closed is actually less 'gargly' than the 7 year old worn out one.

Updated May 15, 2017 at 11:42 AM

--

mik said...

Porsche Sports Exhaust? :?

Correctamundo.

I believe this means my car has PSM, PTM, PCM, PASM and PSE but not PDCC, PDK or PTV :D

--

It has PMS too.

It transpires that the iPod connection has stopped working so I'm willing to believe PMS is responsible :lol:

(Of course it could be something to do with the fact that half the interior was out to run the wires for the exhaust switch...)

--

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular