Forums > Geeks corner > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS

It's not just a tarp, it's a proper waterproof and breathable cover, and the ground drains well.

Ok, it's not ideal but seems to stay dry and damp / mould free, and is regularly started and rolled back and forward.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Car dropped off with the tuna, had a good long chat about colour matching, wheel hub assemblies, correct use of Google in the diagnostic and fault finding procedure across multiple disciplens, and how my car really needs a more open backbox and deleted centre pipe to make the pops on the overrun more audible.

I think it's in safe hands 8)

integrale_evo said...

It's not just a tarp, it's a proper waterproof and breathable cover, and the ground drains well.

Ok, it's not ideal but seems to stay dry and damp / mould free, and is regularly started and rolled back and forward.

Fair do's, but surely the equivalent of keeping £25k under the mattress? ;)

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Had to drain the fuel from the Rover today, engine running with the fuel return running into a jerry can.

A good car with a few too many problems slowly dying until it takes a last breath and stops :(

I hate mechanical stuff dying, it's rather pathetic :oops:

Poor Rover, you will be sadly missed and end your days in the great scrapyard in the sky.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Is car coolant just water? Or is it something else as it looks a bit orange like to me?

It's at the minimum line so I think it's why my heater keeps blowing cold air when I go round corners quickly?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

Is car coolant just water? Or is it something else as it looks a bit orange like to me?

This should help.

Mito Man said...

It's at the minimum line so I think it's why my heater keeps blowing cold air when I go round corners quickly?

:lol::lol::lol:

So 50% water and 50% neat windscreen washer fluid? That is antifreeze right?

--

Mito Man said...

So 50% water and 50% neat windscreen washer fluid? That is antifreeze right?

Not quite Dave - you need to buy proper coolant. It's not stupidly expensive.

Only open the coolant reservoir when the engine is cold.

If its at minimum when cold, just leave it as its fine.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

:oops: I should RTFM.

Am I meant to check it when it's cold? (I know I shouldn't open it when it's hot as that would scald me but the bottle is transparent.)

--

Mito Man said...

:oops: I should RTFM.

Am I meant to check it when it's cold? (I know I shouldn't open it when it's hot as that would scald me but the bottle is transparent.)

Level ground , and cold.

Dont over fill it.

Check the oil while you are there. Dont overfill it.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

New wheel and diffuser fitted

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Just Jon Innit said...

You took pictures of a few twigs in your boot! Noooo!

Tragic I know. I've not hit 35 yet either which is officially the middle age starting point. Maybe the slide starts before that point. :(

Tell me about it (approaching 34, feels like 54).

Swervin_Mervin said...

Just Jon Innit said...

You took pictures of a few twigs in your boot! Noooo!

Tragic I know. I've not hit 35 yet either which is officially the middle age starting point. Maybe the slide starts before that point. :(

Wasn't the purchase of an automatic estate proof you were already there? ;)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Sammyturbo said...

New wheel and diffuser fitted

8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Is that steering wheel a bit thin?

I prefer a bit of girth to grip onto myself 8)

--

ClubLupo
Technomotive - Games, Cars, Stuff

It is pretty thin tbh but I like it ! Its also 10mm bigger than the standard wheel

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Looks nice, there's a VX220 parked in our residential carpark in London which is used by a builder, the interior is covered in crap and the outside looks horrendous. I shall take a pic next time I come across it.

--

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular