Forums > Geeks corner > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS

It's not just a tarp, it's a proper waterproof and breathable cover, and the ground drains well.

Ok, it's not ideal but seems to stay dry and damp / mould free, and is regularly started and rolled back and forward.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Car dropped off with the tuna, had a good long chat about colour matching, wheel hub assemblies, correct use of Google in the diagnostic and fault finding procedure across multiple disciplens, and how my car really needs a more open backbox and deleted centre pipe to make the pops on the overrun more audible.

I think it's in safe hands 8)

integrale_evo said...

It's not just a tarp, it's a proper waterproof and breathable cover, and the ground drains well.

Ok, it's not ideal but seems to stay dry and damp / mould free, and is regularly started and rolled back and forward.

Fair do's, but surely the equivalent of keeping £25k under the mattress? ;)

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Had to drain the fuel from the Rover today, engine running with the fuel return running into a jerry can.

A good car with a few too many problems slowly dying until it takes a last breath and stops :(

I hate mechanical stuff dying, it's rather pathetic :oops:

Poor Rover, you will be sadly missed and end your days in the great scrapyard in the sky.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Is car coolant just water? Or is it something else as it looks a bit orange like to me?

It's at the minimum line so I think it's why my heater keeps blowing cold air when I go round corners quickly?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

Is car coolant just water? Or is it something else as it looks a bit orange like to me?

This should help.

Mito Man said...

It's at the minimum line so I think it's why my heater keeps blowing cold air when I go round corners quickly?

:lol::lol::lol:

So 50% water and 50% neat windscreen washer fluid? That is antifreeze right?

--

Mito Man said...

So 50% water and 50% neat windscreen washer fluid? That is antifreeze right?

Not quite Dave - you need to buy proper coolant. It's not stupidly expensive.

Only open the coolant reservoir when the engine is cold.

--

Speed holes.

If its at minimum when cold, just leave it as its fine.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

:oops: I should RTFM.

Am I meant to check it when it's cold? (I know I shouldn't open it when it's hot as that would scald me but the bottle is transparent.)

--

Mito Man said...

:oops: I should RTFM.

Am I meant to check it when it's cold? (I know I shouldn't open it when it's hot as that would scald me but the bottle is transparent.)

Level ground , and cold.

Dont over fill it.

Check the oil while you are there. Dont overfill it.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

New wheel and diffuser fitted

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Just Jon Innit said...

You took pictures of a few twigs in your boot! Noooo!

Tragic I know. I've not hit 35 yet either which is officially the middle age starting point. Maybe the slide starts before that point. :(

Tell me about it (approaching 34, feels like 54).

Swervin_Mervin said...

Just Jon Innit said...

You took pictures of a few twigs in your boot! Noooo!

Tragic I know. I've not hit 35 yet either which is officially the middle age starting point. Maybe the slide starts before that point. :(

Wasn't the purchase of an automatic estate proof you were already there? ;)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Sammyturbo said...

New wheel and diffuser fitted

8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Is that steering wheel a bit thin?

I prefer a bit of girth to grip onto myself 8)

--

ClubLupo

It is pretty thin tbh but I like it ! Its also 10mm bigger than the standard wheel

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Looks nice, there's a VX220 parked in our residential carpark in London which is used by a builder, the interior is covered in crap and the outside looks horrendous. I shall take a pic next time I come across it.

--

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular