Forums > Tech > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..574..114611471148 | Next

ste said...

Broccers_ said...

S3 5 door is an option for 50 quid a month more.

Haven't looked this week, but last week the Sportbacks were very cheap. I think it's the best-looking option too, plus more room for the dog.

I fully agree. Needs to have metallic paint + 500 tho. Lack of radar cruise as standard also disappointing.

Other than that I might have one. March delivery not an issue.

Any clue when they are due a face-lift?

Broccers_ said...

People are trying to get me to sign up for a new car in March.

Golfs are more money for the same thing in white or red.
S3 5 door is an option for 50 quid a month more.
Nothing is exciting me much - a 140 - everyone has one plus the boot might be just a little too small for the dog.

Not really your thing but I'm sorely tempted by these cheap first gen Leaf offers going round - Chorley Nissan - cheap as chips

Update Time on the barge...

So today I went on a marathon trek up to the Lake District. Leaving at 5AM meant a clear run up to Manchester with little traffic. It was actually a fantastic run up with me being able to average some decent speeds.

Anyway - the reason for the trip......

Car has gone to have its open heart surgery. Lots of extras going on too;

Wiseco Pistons
Manley Rods
ARP bolts
New OEM bearings/casings etc.
BNRS4 Turbo
Downpipe
Jetex Exhaust
3.5" intake
Forge Bypass Valve
Twin Oil catch cans
Bilstein B12 sports suspension
Uprated rear diff mounts
Uprated transfer box bearing caps
Fidanza flywheel
LUK clutch
EGR delete
Balance shaft removal and sump baffaling
Water/Methanol injection
+some bits I've probably forgotten!

Net result should be a pretty sorted car with roughly 400bhp/400ftlb without meth. Running meth as an additional fuel source should mean it will see 500ish, however I'm not keen on this option due to the potential for catastrophic damage should it fail! Instead I will be using it to mainly reduce BAT's and help clean the intake which is notorious for coking up due to direct injection.

Can't wait to get it back now! Bombing around in a Focus ST of 2.5 5pot vintage.

a7x88 said...

Update Time on the barge...

So today I went on a marathon trek up to the Lake District. Leaving at 5AM meant a clear run up to Manchester with little traffic. It was actually a fantastic run up with me being able to average some decent speeds.

Anyway - the reason for the trip......

Car has gone to have its open heart surgery. Lots of extras going on too;

Wiseco Pistons
Manley Rods
ARP bolts
New OEM bearings/casings etc.
BNRS4 Turbo
Downpipe
Jetex Exhaust
3.5" intake
Forge Bypass Valve
Twin Oil catch cans
Bilstein B12 sports suspension
Uprated rear diff mounts
Uprated transfer box bearing caps
Fidanza flywheel
LUK clutch
EGR delete
Balance shaft removal and sump baffaling
Water/Methanol injection
+some bits I've probably forgotten!

Net result should be a pretty sorted car with roughly 400bhp/400ftlb without meth. Running meth as an additional fuel source should mean it will see 500ish, however I'm not keen on this option due to the potential for catastrophic damage should it fail! Instead I will be using it to mainly reduce BAT's and help clean the intake which is notorious for coking up due to direct injection.

Can't wait to get it back now! Bombing around in a Focus ST of 2.5 5pot vintage.

Fvck me, you've got a touch of the modifying bug then :D

Forgive me - mods are on what car? :oops:

Yea - it started out with just replacing my failing turbo :oops:

Think I got carried away :lol:

It's on my Mazda 6 MPS - in reality it's a lot of money on a cheapish car. But I really like it and I find it a great family car to cart about the (recently :D ) 2 little ones. The day to day costs in it are pretty low aside from the road tax. Even with all the above mods declared my insurance is below £400 which is pretty gobsmacking considering a)I'm still under 30 and b) only have 2yeats no claims (due to company cars before)

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular