It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

Or for a laugh...

Will add this here too to keep the running reports updated

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

What pcd are t4s?

I do t like cabs people try to make sporty, don't know what I'd put on tbh, probably some banded steelies or some of the new beetle steel look alloys.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

I've linked my bro to that pic, Harry, as he didn't believe it (and t-mobile internet wasn't working this afternoon at his place).

Update - nothing has changed really. Ticked over 130k, bushes are getting soggy at the front again so I really must get the Poly/FRP bushes in the spare lower arms I have to try to get them to last a bit better over the chinese pattern parts.

Bit skint to get the rust fixed yet but it's still nowhere near being a structural issue, not even remotely, so it can wait a bit yet.

Otherwise, ticking over, just a quick service to do before I start going to 100 mile a day commutes.

integrale_evo said...

Impressive 8)

--

Speed holes.

integrale_evo said...

What pcd are t4s?

I do t like cabs people try to make sporty, don't know what I'd put on tbh, probably some banded steelies or some of the new beetle steel look alloys.

T4 wheels are 5x112, common with most VAG of the same era. T5s are 5x120 like BMWs.

Banded steels are very "on trend" right now and cost far too much compared to un-banded steels that are almost literally worthless. I quite like the BBS LM reps actually...

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

integrale_evo said...

Very good! My Integra should reach 123456 (789.0) miles next years :)

--

Kintegra y0!

Totally forgot to set up the 123456 kms odometer shot in the Audi recently :(

A late night cruise from darn sarf to home showed a true 24.95mpg in the ML, 25.9mpg on the dash.

Very pleased with that and a more average 205mpg for general driving about.

Had a short play with a new S4, I had such hope up to about 50mph before the thing started romping away, damn, should stick to gangsters in X5 diesels.

Dave!

Updated September 1, 2014 at 7:43 AM

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

GraniteV8 said...

Very pleased with that and a more average 205mpg for general driving about.

That is impressive.

And yet he finds it more average. Baffling.

I couldn't afford another decimal point as I had spent all my money on fuel :(

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Didn't think I'd say I need to get in to the Yeti ASAP but but tooling round in this hair dryer, God it's slow.

I have absolutely no idea what that is :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

:(

_Mick_N said...

Didn't think I'd say I need to get in to the Yeti ASAP but but tooling round in this hair dryer, God it's slow.

Where the actual fvck is the engine? I clean my teeth with more bhp than that.

JL said...

_Mick_N said...

Where the actual fvck is the engine? I clean my teeth with more bhp than that.

LOL. I love the fact that the engine is so small in the engine bay that they've had to use a massively long engine mount just to reach....

A workmate has a new Ibiza fr. I thought they were supposed to be sporty, but the minuscule brake discs suggested otherwise. A browse on carfolio says 1250kg and 148bhp. No wonder it turned into a spec in my mirrors almost instantly :lol:

It also says the 1.2 estate has 60bhp, and weighs over 1100kg, must feel almost dangerously slow :shock:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular