Forums > Geeks corner > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..480..957958959 | Next

Got the mini mot'd at my local merc dealer, Due to convenience of location, plus the ML had been had been in at a few days earlier for its service and Mot. Surprisingly & for the first time ever I got the car washed and hoovered as part of an mot. Which it passed bar an advisory for the the front tread depth, they were incredibly competitive with the quote for the Pirelli run flats and offered to price match any cheaper fitted price I could find..

--

A yellow loltus

Foz said...

Got the mini mot'd at my local merc dealer, Due to convenience of location, plus the ML had been had been in at a few days earlier for its service and Mot. Surprisingly & for the first time ever I got the car washed and hoovered as part of an mot. Which it passed bar an advisory for the the front tread depth, they were incredibly competitive with the quote for the Pirelli run flats and offered to price match any cheaper fitted price I could find..

:shock:

16vcento said...

EOTR 406 V6
Words

Shed of the week over on Boatshoes is a 406 V6 - unless it is yours you can have another one!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

New car review :

For:
It's comfortable
I'm getting 50mpg in traffic
The BOSE has an acceptable soundstage
It feels quick in gear
It has plenty of space without feeling huge

Against:
Bluetooth doesn't support streaming
My phone holder won't stay on the screen
It's a manual

Si_ said...

New car review :

For:
It's comfortable
It feels quick in gear

Against:
It's a manual

Classic diesel owner comment. You've changed :(

Torque is cheap.

Si_ said...

New car review :

Mazda ?

Si_ said...

New car review :

For:
It's comfortable
It feels quick in gear

Against:
It's a manual

Have you started driving so far up the chuff of people in front of you that you're practically a proctologist?

No, but I did blow my horn at some knob in an Audi this morning.

Cool thing I've noticed. The DRL goes off on the side which is indicating, while the indicator is on.
Guesstimated range on the tank has risen from 450 at fillup to over 600. I am Miss Daisy's Driver AICMFP.

Si_ said...

Cool thing I've noticed. The DRL goes off on the side which is indicating, while the indicator is on.

I've noticed that too, though 'cool' wasn't the description I'd give it... Not just Audis though.

Jobbo said...

Si_ said...

I've noticed that too, though 'cool' wasn't the description I'd give it... Not just Audis though.

Yep. All wanky LED DRLs that are in the main cluster do it.

I really like wanky DRLs. They're cool 8)

To be fair I think the non-wanky in-unit ones do the same as well :P

I much prefer BMW's solution which looks more integrated and effectively uses the sidelights <waits for someone to illustrate wanky BMW led drls>

Si_ said...

No, but I did blow my horn at some knob in an Audi this morning.

So. Many. Requotes!

Swervin_Mervin said...

To be fair I think the non-wanky in-unit ones do the same as well :P

I much prefer BMW's solution which looks more integrated and effectively uses the sidelights <waits for someone to illustrate wanky BMW led drls>

They don't turn off when indicating in my car - the indicator is in the side of the light unit though.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular