Forums > Geeks corner > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..540..107710781079 | Next

Alex_ said...

Preparing for my road trip up north, I bought a windscreen holder for my mobile phone (fae Amazon). This holder is like my Kenu Airframe mount, which has been great, but with 360 rotational adjustment and options to mount either to the air-vents or the windscreen. Fits my S6 + Spigen case and the quality is solid. For a tenner, it's pretty decent value.

Let me know if you want to sell the Kenu. I never got round to ordering another after mine arrived with no contents....

mik said...

Alex_ said...

Preparing for my road trip up north, I bought a windscreen holder for my mobile phone (fae Amazon). This holder is like my Kenu Airframe mount, which has been great, but with 360 rotational adjustment and options to mount either to the air-vents or the windscreen. Fits my S6 + Spigen case and the quality is solid. For a tenner, it's pretty decent value.

Let me know if you want to sell the Kenu. I never got round to ordering another after mine arrived with no contents....

Unlikely Mik. Just tried the new mount clamped onto the air vent and it's unstable due to the ball joint making the phone top heavy. Not an issue for me as I bought it for the windscreen suction mount which is fine.

The Kenu Airframe+ is fantastic. Currently £14 on Amazon so no point buying 2nd hand.

--

M235i -- DCR, no dogging privacy glass, carbon manuel knob and a straight steering wheel

964 in a for a full service before a road trip to Scotland in May. Made enquiries about a Wavetrac diff (torsen type) but it's too expensive at the moment as it requires dropping the engine and gearbox :(

I've just replaced the trailing arm bushes with poly bushes. It's taken me two years to get one of the bolts out but I eventually borrowed a dremel and spent lots of hours getting it out, burning the old bush out and cleaning up the area.

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

I also fitted Rennline adjustable topmounts to the KW V3s as the originals were shot on the rear and I want more camber on the front. Was a right faff but got there in the end. I had to get the strut bolts machined down and new spring hats, neither of which Rennline mentioned even though I told them they were going on KWs.

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Untitled by Ben__7

Full geo being done with the service once one of the rear KW dampers is fixed, the bump adjuster needs fixing, it's been stuck on stiff for a few years now.

I'm just about to order some new tyres for the trip too, summers or winters?

--

Ben

Looks broken. You should sell it, cheaply.

Is cash OK?

--

ClubLupo

Sure. £40k should do it

--

Ben

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular