Forums > Geeks corner > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..422..841842843 | Next

No codes. That's the kicker :evil:

It's a guessing game. Going to check the ECU this weekend as apparently the drain holes under the 'screen can block and back water up to the ECU. Going to check battery readings as well. Will try and find more possibles in the next day or so, but I've scouted the 'net and asked a few times but to no avail.

Rattly Citroen DS3 is rattle free again after a visit to the dealer to secure the rear wiper mechanism back to the car.

Other than that and the minor trim issue when I first got it its been perfect.

One thing to note when leasing cars tho. If you get a stock car like what mine is you have to abide by the servicing date based on when it was registered rather than when it came to you.

So in this case 12 month service interval is May rather than July. Not sure when the second one is due but might have added another service to the 2 year budget, not that its a lot but still an unexpected cost.

Updated April 16, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Mine was direct from stock but the Yeti is on Skoda's variable service which depends on how you drive it. I'd need one service before I hand it back mind.

Swervin_Mervin said...

No codes. That's the kicker :evil:

It's a guessing game. Going to check the ECU this weekend as apparently the drain holes under the 'screen can block and back water up to the ECU. Going to check battery readings as well. Will try and find more possibles in the next day or so, but I've scouted the 'net and asked a few times but to no avail.

I would say crank position sensor, but BMW's usually pick a code up for that.

Swervin_Mervin said...

3 tried to kill me again tonight. Went for a gap out of a junction and it killed the power stone dead. Had to actually reverse as the gap had gone and I was in the middle of the road.

Anyway, the next chap behind the lead car was turning so flashed me, but the nob behind tried to squeeze through...just as I'd put my foot down and it again killed the power stone dead. :evil:

I'd been driving with the TC off as well so I'm sure it's not that that's playing up. It's really f***ing annoying though given it happens completely randomly and infrequently.

:shock: That's not good.

Shonky BMWs :?

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular