Forums > Geeks corner > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..447..892893894 | Next

Coaster said...

Barry said...

Oulton this weekend you say? Trackday or event? I'm local so I can try and drop in and say hi :)

It's this Friday, OPL with Lotus-on-track. Pop down if you're not working! You're welcome to have a drive or two, though you'll have to be there at 8-ish for signing on and briefing.

Cadwell on Saturday.

Hmm, I'm a little rusty on the "spirited" driving sadly but I might try and get the day off to come cheer you on at least? Thanks for the offer though!

Barry said...

Hmm, I'm a little rusty on the "spirited" driving sadly but I might try and get the day off to come cheer you on at least? Thanks for the offer though!

It'll be my first time at Oulton so I won't be going very fast! :lol::oops: I've booked a session with an instructor.

A friend who lives locally is popping down at lunchtime but he won't be driving. Seriously, if you fancy a go you're welcome to it. (Bring both parts of licence)

--

Kintegra y0!

I live locally too :lol: I've put in a leave request so I'll be there all day, I'll bring the licence in case You/I are feeling brave :P

Rich B said...

Foz said...

:oops::lol:
Last time was a shakedown ;)

I wanted to post something like what Nathan posted. I couldn't make it sound un-cnuty!

I'd love a workshop... [jealous]

Not bothered in the slightest, surprised it lasted 12 laps, my bet was 4:D

--

A yellow loltus

Barry said...

I live locally too :lol: I've put in a leave request so I'll be there all day, I'll bring the licence in case You/I are feeling brave :P

Nice one see you Friday!

--

Kintegra y0!

I will be at Cadwell on Saturday.

Barry said...

Come on Barry, you were smoking round in the 964 last year!

--

Ben

Just Jon Innit said...

I will be at Cadwell on Saturday.

Come say hello! Bring a helmet too.

--

Kintegra y0!

Ben__B said...

Barry said...

Come on Barry, you were smoking round in the 964 last year!

Indeed I was, thank you again for that Ben. My worry with this one is feeling too confident with the car, whereas i was fairly restrained in yours, for obvious reasons! ;)

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular