Forums > Geeks corner > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..470..937938939 | Next

duncs500 said...

Jobbo said...

And even if it is possible to build one, it's only possible in Japan. I mean, it's not as if any UK engineering company could do it when presented with the old, cracked rad as a template :lol:

Why would you ask a company in the UK to reverse engineer a radiator when the company that (probably) designed and manufactured the OEM part in Japan can just make one like they have done on multiple previous occasions? :?

Has someone stolen Jobbo's log in? :D

Reverse engineer?

It's a radiator, not a flux capacitor :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

JL said...

You still throwing this one around eh boys :lol:

:) I've been busy all day, just seen it.

Reverse engineer is just a better way of saying take it apart and make one the same Harry. The point is, it will still have been made to certain tolerances and with a certain grade of materials... if a company is going to copy it well enough that they're willing to warranty it I think you'll find that they would want to carry out due diligence.

--

+ None
- The shame

JL said...

You still throwing this one around eh boys :lol:

Apparently so. I wasn't expecting so much chat about a radiator :lol:

With regards to why it wasn't made in the UK, only reason I can think of is that it means that it hadn't been through the same process as an official one and as the car is under warranty they might not cover the part.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular