Forums > Tech > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..607..121112121213 | Next

Not sure about that - they are pretty damn special.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

This is what cars should sound like 8)

Your link text

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

8)

JL said...

They are and like the lads say is it worth the extra money?

I LOVE the sound of the new gsxr r. I dont like it 17ks worth to be sat doing nothing like the current one.

Might be ok for somewhere sunny - you're loaded, get one ;)

Nearly as nice as Stes elise ;)

Your link text

Updated February 22, 2017 at 5:32 PM

Dan said...

This is what cars should sound like 8)

Your link text

Just listening to that before. Sounds fappin' 8)

Broccers_ said...

JL said...

They are and like the lads say is it worth the extra money?

I LOVE the sound of the new gsxr r. I dont like it 17ks worth to be sat doing nothing like the current one.

I'm not about to pretend my eight yr old Gixxer is a match for the modern bikes no, but as Si says they're not £15k more better than our bikes which already go like a stabbed rat and sound ace :lol:

I can get into enough trouble on mine, I don't need another 20hp of encouragement and I could argue that money would buy me a lot of trackdays on hired machinery too.. 8)

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular