Forums > Tech > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..674..134513461347 | Next

Lol yes but we have moved from seriously terrible. I told the garage to bed them in and he said he couldn't believe the difference as he'd worked on it previously. Worth 300 quid anyway all in.

Broccers_ said...

On a mini note fitted yellowstuff, ebc disks and decent fluid to ours last week. Wow it actually stops amazingly well now so was clearly broken.

Had new wipers all round so can see in this weather.

I can see the appeal to keeping one ages. Absolutely brilliant and in clubman form quite useful to move things around.

Golf is due back in 8 weeks. No dramas. Can't say I am mega excited about its 7.5 replacement other than the dsg which is the main difference I guess apart from it being an estate.

I'd like a two stroke bike next year but need a recession to justify the prices.

But there's an enormous 10hp difference with the 7.5. This means you'll be able to carry an extra fat bloke without loss of acceleration.

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

Plus a dead body in the boot.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular