Forums > Tech > Your Fleet Running Reports

YOUR FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Prev | 1..618..123312341235 | Next

Interesting to hear a first hand account, Ian and surprised you think there is so much in it versus the MPSS.

I'm actually just about to commit to buying a set of Michelins for the 997 to swap out the P Zeros (N2).

My only quandry was whether to go for the 4S or the Cup 2s... The Cups have the advantage of being N rated if I go for a 305 on the rear (standard width is a 295 on a 2WD car but the widebody cars weirdly are fitted with 305s also on an 11J rim so I expect should be fine :? )

Bearing in mind how cold and wet Britain can be is making me think twice however...

Oh and if anyone wants to buy a set of 10% worn P Zeros let me know.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular